S1: The Hunt for Saren Begins...

~{Narrator POV}~

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Eden Prime, one of many old worlds colonized by the Systems Alliance, a world of peace and tranquility, until turmoiled by the invading arrival of the Geth, an AI synthetic created by the Quarian people

Eden Prime, one of many old worlds colonized by the Systems Alliance, a world of peace and tranquility, until turmoiled by the invading arrival of the Geth, an AI synthetic created by the Quarian people. With one goal in mind, obtaining the Prothean beacon that was recently dug up by the people of Eden Prime. Of the many remaining soldiers, Gunnery Chief Ashley Williams, fought tooth and nail to survive until the encounter of Commander Jane Shepard and Lieutenant Kaiden Alenko of the SSV Normandy with the objective to retrieve the Prothean beacon.
(Y/N) Voridus, Jedi Knight and "mercenary," not only fought and won against Saren Arterius, but saved the life of decorated Citadel Spectre, Nihlus Kryik. Now with the situation of both geth and a Rogue Spectre, and fully regrouped with Shepard, Williams, and Alenko, the five battled through countless geth and saved the colony of Eden Prime. Once acquiring the Prothean beacon, both Shepard and (Y/N) saved Alenko and Williams but were pulled towards the beacon and given a vision burrowed deep within their minds. Now unconscious and on the Normandy, the coming battles to ensue would not be able to withstand the might and combined powers of Commander Jane Shepard and Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus.

~|SSV Normandy Infirmary|~
~|(Y/N) Voridus Mindscape Void|~

All I can remember was saving Ashley from being pulled by the beacon with Shepard pulling Kaiden away, but I felt like the beacon burrowed something into my mind. Random images I've never seen before among the decaying corpses and ruins of old cities. Inside a void, I assumed I was dead, but I still felt light in myself.

"I guess I must still be alive, but I feel... like I'm not where I should be." I said not feeling anything around. Just an empty void.

"That is because you are in a space between your body and your mind," I heard a voice reply to me. "Through the Force, many Jedi have done been here to train their minds and reflect on their actions and consequences."