S2: Two Years Later... {Ashley🍋}

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Destruction of the SSV Normandy

Destruction of the SSV Normandy... Death of Commander Jane Shepard... Devastating losses for the Systems Alliance, but more so for those who fought alongside Commander Jane Shepard, but mostly Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus. Two years since the event, the crew of the previous SSV Normandy went their separate ways and held their own businesses elsewhere but remembered their time with Commander Jane Shepard.
Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus, however...

(A/N): The Battle Over Courscant. Start at (1:25) then go on.

~|Lorek, Fathar System, Omega Nebula|~
~{Narrator POV}~

Nearing the planet of Lorek within the Fathar System, three Venator-Class Star Destroyers exit from slip space on approach towards Lorek. These Star Destroyers were the Resolute II, the flagship of Ahsoka Tano, the New Liberty, Aayla Secura's flagship, and finally, the Endeavor II, the commanding flagship of (Y/N) Voridus. Opening within the flagships, several LAAT's, ARC-170, and BTL Y-Wing starfighters all lead by two ETA-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptors and one Firespray-31 Class Patrol and Attack Craft, the Marauder, the personal starfighter of (Y/N) Voridus. As for the two ETA-2 Actis-Class Light Interceptors, the two were both piloted by Aayla Secura and Turian Spectre Nihlus.

Moving on, the mass cluster of ships and transports were on route towards Lorek's surface while formations were set in stone among the pilots and troopers. Once breaking the surface, the starfighters, along with the two ETA-2 and Marauder, bobbed and weaved through the landscape of Lorek, mainly being a rock, light metal, and water-crusted planet while the Marauder took the lead followed by the two ETA-2's. Within the Marauder were two Clones, one Captain Rew of the 501st Legion and Commander Blisk of the 73rd Shadow Legion. In the passenger/co-pilot seat was Grey Jedi Ahsoka Tano while taking the pilot seat was none other than Grey Jedi (Y/N) Voridus with BD-1 in the middle section between (Y/N) and Ahsoka, but one thing that's changed over the two years since the loss of both the SSV Normandy and Commander Shepard was (Y/N) Voridus took the honor of being one of the Citadel Council's Spectres, one of the best to be exact, while declaring not only representing humanity, but all species, even the batarians to his dislike. With (Y/N) and the others, BD-1 was searching around Lorek's surface with the radar and scans.