S1: [Armstrong Nebula] Geth Incursion

(A/N): Start at (0:00-1:26)

Feros, the location of ExoGeni Corporation's colony funding, Zhu's Hope, under attack from the geth with the goal of eliminating Saren's tied ally, the Thorian

Feros, the location of ExoGeni Corporation's colony funding, Zhu's Hope, under attack from the geth with the goal of eliminating Saren's tied ally, the Thorian. Commander Jane Shepard and Jedi Knight (Y/N) Voridus along with Ahsoka Tano and Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, venture onto the geth infested towers of Feros. Facing off with Geth, Thorian Creepers, and the Thorian itself, Commander Shepard and Jedi Knight Voridus run into someone from (Y/N)'s previous journey, the Last Nightsister of Dathomir, Nightsister Merrin. Now with another crew member on the Normandy, (Y/N) and Jane are both in for an interesting journey, until trouble brews within the Armstrong Nebula...

~|Normandy Cargo Bay|~
~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

I still can't believe it. Merrin was here with us, and on Feros of all places. I was still in shock, but it was a happy shock to see someone, besides Ahsoka, that I knew and get along with. Merrin and I went back and forth with some stories about what went on when I left the Mantis and arrived here, in this galaxy. Ahsoka stood by, but she was listening to us talk and BD was there too, but he was held by Merrin.

"All that happened when I escaped?" I asked Merrin.

"Yes," Merrin replied. "Things weren't the same without you on the Mantis. Greez did miss you, especially when it came to the terrarium."

"I figured as much," I suspected, but it was Greez. "Most of the time running from the Empire, huh?"

"Yes, but there were times Cal helped some resistances against the Empire," Merrin replied. "Kashyyyk was one of them, again."

"Those poor Wookiees have it rough," I said remembering the prison camps on Kashyyyk. "I can only imagine how Tarfful is handling the Empire right now."

"Last I heard from Cal, Tarfful was handling the Empire well enough," Merrin replied until she laid eyes on my lightsabers. "(Y/N), what happened to your lightsaber?"