Chapter 32. I Island

In a dark underground base sitting on his thrown was All for one, or also known as the quirk stealer or the king of the underworld. He's been rewatching Izuku's fights at the sports festival along with the Hosu incident to try and analyze his powers, while he was doing that he heard growling and looked over seeing a torn in half Nomu getting dragged away before a pool of blood appeared.

"Don't worry my pet, soon you will be able to feast on humans and not my fodder Nomu" he said before looking back to the TV and grinned slightly seeing Izuku use water. "So not only has the power increased over the years but it can be passed on... So this means Shimura will have everyone else's quirks and they will be so much stronger".

He clasped his hands together and let another grin form, his gaze then went to a second TV monitor where it showed Shigaraki talking to Overhaul and trying to set up an alliance.

Overhaul said he'd work with the League as long as they help him get Eri so he can continue his research and once he gets her back he'll sell his bullets to them for a much cheaper price and help them in future endeavors.

"The cogs are slowly turning and it won't be long until we meet again All Might and maybe I can meet you as well Shimura" he said.

As he continued to think this over he never noticed something enter his base and land behind him before it spoke.

"Why hello All For One" said a deep but feminine voice that held power and would make most people bow in respect just from the power in its tone.

All for one felt the hairs on his body stand up and a shiver go down his spine hearing that voice, whoever this woman was; was powerful it she could make him feel like this.

"I've come to make a small one time deal with you" she said "also if you turn and look at me". Beads of sweat started to roll down All for ones face as he felt the presence get stronger "I will kill you before your many healing quirks can even attempt to save you".

"...... I see... So tell me, what do you want?" He said with his mind racing trying to figure who she is, giving that she can make him be afraid meant she is powerful, but this lead to many questions, like how has he never heard of this woman.

"That's quite simple, I just want you to continue what you are doing but contact me during your next raid so I can deal with Shimura" she said.

"And why should I do that?".

"Because... I am the only one who can deal with him, until then All For One".

All for one turned around and saw nothing but a small black fire with a single black and purple feather in the center of the flame.

"...things are changing faster than even I could have expected" he said with a dark chuckle and a psychotic grin forming on his face.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku fixed his tie for the dance tonight, he checked his suit over one last time to make sure it wasn't dirty but after a moment he was quite happy and he left his hotel room heading for the tower where the dance will be along with scientists showing off lots of different inventions.

He continued to walk for a while and he soon arrived and rode up the elevator before he found himself at the floor he was asked to wait for everyone. He walked over to a wall and leaned against it and closed his eyes as he wondered what types of inventions the scientist will be showing.

"This will be a interesting evening and hopefully I can talk to uncle David" he said to himself.

Just then the elevator doors opened and Katsuki and Kirishima walked out with Shoka also walking out of the elevator doors.