Chapter 8. Battle Training

Everyone was sitting in class waiting for the teacher for Hero studies to show up, as they were waiting Himiko walked over to Izuku.

"Izu I'm thirsty" said Himiko placing her head on his shoulder.

"You know you don't have to ask Himiko, you've been doing this for over 10 years now" said Izuku smiling but had a small blush.

"I know but I just wanted to ask in case" said Himiko as she loosened hit tie and undid one of the buttons on his shirt to expose his shoulder. She leaned down opening her mouth to expose her teeth and bit his shoulder at the base of his neck.

Everyone in the room that wasn't familiar with her looked at her shocked that she would just go and bite Izuku and he didn't seem to care.

"TOGA DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT IS HIGHLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR UA AND YOU SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY!!!!" Yelled Iida.

"Shut the fuck up 4 eyes, it's a side affect of her quirk and she has to drink blood to help her" said Katsuki.

Everyone nodded but they heard some slight moaning and saw that Himiko was blushing and moaning slightly.

Izuku's face exploded in red when she did that, when he started to get stronger she told him that his blood tastes even sweeter. It was quite safe to say she quickly became addicted and only drank his blood unless something came up.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!!" Yelled All Might opening the door and looking over the class.

"ALL MIGHT SENSEI PLEASE TELL TOGA TO STOP DOING THIS IT'S INAPPROPRIATE!!" Yelled Iida starting to annoy everyone at this point.

"Hey dumbass it's a side affect so lay off her" said Jiro.

"Indeed it is, all of the staff was informed of it and will allow young Toga to drink Young Shimuras blood" Said All Might. "Ahem but anyways today we will be doing... BATTLE TRAINING!".

Everyone looked very excited and couldn't help but start smiling.

"Thanks for the meal Izu" said Himiko as she got done drinking his blood, she decided to be bold a licked the part where she bit him.

Izuku's body started to emit a lot of heat from this and for some reason could here his grandma and Nezu laughing at his expense.

"Ok.. but to be a hero you need to look the part!" Said All Might as he pushed a button and the wall opened up revealing lots of suit cases. "Grab your suitcase and head to the training area I have for us, now I need to disappear like a dad getting cigarettes". After that he bolted out of the room faster than should be possible.

Iida quickly grabbed his suit case and started running after All Might while yelling "WE SHOULDN'T BE SMOKING IT'S BAD FOR-".

everyone was glad when they couldn't hear him anymore and all went and grabbed there cases.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(AN: everyone's costume is same as in Canon except Katsuki and Izuku. Ochako's is her later costume in season 5. Shoka's is the same as in Canon but without the ice on her left side.)

"Look at all of you, you all look like heroes" said All Might looking over the entire class.

"Hmph of course we are planning to become heroes and I'm gonna be number 1!" Said Katsuki. He wore a long sleeve black muscle shirt with some orange lines that look like a big X on his chest. He had a pair of massive gauntlets with the right one looking like a 6 shot revolver and the left one looking like a grenade.