Chapter 28. Preparation For Tests

Endeavor was sitting in his office inside his home rewatching the battle of Hosu watching how Izuku had such great control of his flames and it pissed him off since he couldn't control the boy liked he wanted to. He was debating on cancelling trying to make Izuku and Shoka have an arranged marriage or not.

Before he could get any further into those thoughts he heard his phone go off and he picked it up "what!?".

"Why hello Endeavor how are you doing?" Said Nezu in his ever cheerful voice.

Endeavor growled in annoyance, he always hated this damn rat.

"I'll have you know it's not polite to think of me in that way.

"W-what are you talking about!?".

"How you were thinking I'm a annoying damn rat" said Nezu before he popped a popcorn kernel into his mouth "so I have a proposition for you".

"Oh and what would that be?".

"Quite simple Endeavor, you will work with one of my teachers and fight young Shimura and beat him. If you win, he'll be your student or even drop out of school if you want. In exchange if he wins you divorce your wife and she gets to be free from you and you can't control your children like you are and they can leave with Mrs Todoroki" said Nezu.

Endeavor wanted to scream at him but he stopped, if he won he could basically control Izuku's life and hang the getting expelled over his head to make him do whatever he wants, a grin formed on his face "fine I'm in".

"Splendid, the fights begin in 5 days from now" said Nezu before he hung up.

"Hehehehe I'll get him to do whatever I want, he'll impregnate Shoka and the others to give me the perfect grandchildren to surpass All Might" he said with a sadistic grin.

Outside his office was Fuyumi who looked down and let a couple tears down her cheeks, she finally realized how far her father has truly fallen. She started walking away and she grabbed her purse and headed out to call a taxi to talk to her mom about this.

___

Izuku kneeled down and poked Eri's nose which made her giggle and she lifted her finger up and poked his nose which made Izuku laugh, he then leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Papa" said Eri hugging him as hard as her little arms can.

"And I love you even more Eri" said Izuku kissing her horn and hugging her.

"Oh my god that was so adorable..." Said Mina gushing "Izu can I get a hug too?".

Instead of answering he stood up and wrapped a arm around her making her face go lilac and a large smile formed on her face as she hugged him.

"Sure, I don't mind giving hugs" he said as he lifted his arm up and rubbed the back of her head.

Mina smiled more and decided to throw logic out the window, she looked up and kissed his cheek "thanks Izu" she said with a warm smile and her cheeks being a very warm lilac.

"Umm.. Mina?" Said Ochako looking at her.

Mina froze and she looked around realizing she just kissed him Infront of basically everyone, her face turned completely lilac in embarrassment and she quickly ran away to hide herself from what she did.

"She took long enough" said Kirishima with a chuckle, he was happy that his sister in everything but blood finally found someone she liked.

"Oh so your not interested in Ashido?" Said Tsu slightly shocked since she thought he was interested in her.

"Nah I view her as a sister and I always wanted her to find someone she likes, so me seeing that she likes Shimura makes me happy, but of course if she does end up with him I'll have to warn him not to harm her" said Kirishima.