Chapter 1 The Birth Of The Phoenix

It's a nice peaceful and quiet day in japan where everyone was going about their business. We see in a nice looking house on the outskirts of Tokyo a little boy about 4 years old with black and green hair running up to his grandma.

"GRANDMA GUESS WHAT DAY IS IS!" Yelled the little boy running up to his grandma with a big smile.

"Hmmm I'm not sure Izuku what day is it?" Said the older woman revealing herself to be Nana Shimura.

"TODAY IS THE DAY WE SEE GRANNY CHIYO AND FIND OUT WHAT MY QUIRK IS!" Yelled Izuku who was bouncing up and down making Nana giggle at how he's acting.

"Really well I guess today is a special day and after we find out what it is I'll make you Katsudon how does that sound?". Said nana kneeling down in front of Izuku.

"YAY!!!" cheered Izuku who then hugged nana "I love you grandma".

Nana smiled and pulled Izuku into a hug "And I love you as well Izuku always have, always will" said Nana.

"Oh grandma afterwards can I go and see Kacchan, Mei, Himiko?" asked Izuku hoping his grandma will say yes.

"Hm I'll have to call Mitsuki and the others to see if you can, but first lets get some breakfast and you dressed so we can head to UA to see Recovery Girl" said Nana standing up and heading to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Izuku and Nana arrived at UA gates where Nana pulled out her pass and scanned it on the door so they can go inside. As they were walking Izuku saw a big golden statue of his grandma in her hero costume with her body somehow on a massive ball of water floating above the platform and her cape flowing as if it was caught in a breeze. She had her hand sticking out as if asking people to reach out and take it and under it had a plaque that said.

Anyone can be a hero as long as you are willing to take the first step, never falter or buckle under the pressures of the world just keep moving forward till you prove everyone wrong. No matter how hard times may seem as long as you can keep moving forward you will achieve your dreams hero. The Pillar Of Strength Paragon

(AN: I changed Nana's quirk to water manipulation like Noelle from black clover. It'll become apparent later in the story why.)

"Wow grandma that's so cool you have a statue that shows what a amazing hero you are" said Izuku looking up at his grandma with stars in his eyes. "Grandma how did you get to do that, not many heroes have ever gotten statues of themselves?".

Nana looked at her statue with a far away look as if remembering something "I helped hold society up during a very time when it seemed like the pillars of society would collapse. I showed up and helped hold it up until your big brother came and became the symbol of peace and now he holds society up and protects it" said Nana smiling. "That's why I was named the pillar of strength and All Might is named the pillar of peace cause we held or hold up society".

"Wow so does that mean one day I can too?" asked izuku looking up at Nana.

"If you are willing to push yourself beyond your limits then yes, It's like what me and Toshi always say anyone can be a hero but to be a pillar. You must have strength, power, courage, and hope so you can help the world when it needs you the most" said Nana heading down the hall towards recovery girls office. "And here we are granny Chiyo should be ready to see you".

Izuku looked up surprised that they were there already not realizing that he was so engrossed in his conversation that he never noticed they left and were walking in UA.