Chapter 5. Arranged marriages?

(3 year time skip)

Izuku and Katsuki were standing in front of each other and glaring, they were in one of the training grounds at UA. Principal Nezu gave them permission to train there quirks here as long as they were under supervision of a teacher.

Both stared at each other for another minute before Izuku quickly lifted his hand to his mouth. Izuku had his pointer and middle finger up Infront of it and then he blew out a massive fire ball the size of a SUV at Katsuki.

Katsuki saw this and quickly threw his hands to the ground and launched himself up in the air to dodge the attack. But sadly the fireball changed course and followed him, he quickly started throwing lots of explosions at it to dissipate the fireball.

Once the fireball was gone Katsuki launched himself at Izuku before he spun and threw a massive explosion at him.

Izuku saw this and quickly made a wing of flames and used it as a shield which blocked the explosion but the shockwave sent him backwards. Izuku then lifted his wing up and launched a bunch of feathers at Katsuki with some cutting him.

"Your getting good Deku" said Katsuki wiping the blood off from the cut on his cheek.

"So are you Kacchan, but let's get serious now" said Izuku who then flexed his hands to loosen then up.

Izuku quickly blasted off with fire coming out of his feet and did a massive axe kick at Katsuki.

Katsuki quickly lifted his arms up to block it but he fell to his knees and the ground under him buckled. He quickly grabbed Izuku's leg and used a explosion to spin and throw him.

Katsuki then used his explosions to catch up and slug him in the stomach which made Izuku lean forward.

Izuku quickly lifted his leg up and kicked Katsuki in the nuts.

"Why.... Why did you kick me in the dick..." Said Katsuki in a high pitched voice as he held his junk.

"Because you refuse to wear a cup down there even though it would have saved you from that". Said Izuku chuckling then quickly jumping back to avoid a explosion.

"I'm.." said Katsuki trying to stand up and ignore the pain "going... to kill you, you bastard".

"Bring it" said Izuku who threw his hand forward and sent a massive torrent of flames at Katsuki.

Katsuki saw this and used his explosions to blast out of the way and come up on Izuku from the side.

Izuku saw this and made a quick wall of flames which blocked Katsuki and made him back off.

Katsuki then tried a new trick he has been working on, he fully opened his hand and swiped it forward. "Finger shot!!" screamed Katsuki as 5 small controlled explosions blasted through the wall for fire.

Izuku quickly dodged this and glared at Katsuki, who glared back. Right when they were about to go again a massive wall of water formed between them.

"Alright you two that's enough" said Nana walking up to them and ruffling Izuku's hair. "Good job Izuku and you as well Katsuki".

"Thanks grandma" said Izuku with a smile on his face.

"Yeah thanks Ms Shimura" said Katsuki looking away with his arms crossed.

"You two are doing amazing and both of you only have 5 months till the UA entrance exams" Said Nana smiling.

"Hehe I can't wait to see the look on those extras faces when me and Deku along with Himiko, and Ochako destroy them In the hero course". Said Katsuki smiling like a mad man.