Chapter 27. Return To School And Test

School started again tomorrow and everyone was enjoying the last day before they have to go back to school.

Ochako and Himiko we're playing with Eri while Izuku was in the support department since Mei said she needed him for something important. And by important she meant getting her insides rearranged by Izuku.

She ended up collapsing on her workbench with a fucked stupid expression and cum was leaking out of her and she had a bit of drool coming out of her mouth.

Izuku was breathing slightly heavy since they've been at it for two hours and for Mei it was her sixth round.

"Ok Mei.. you satisfied?" Said Izuku.

A grin formed on her face as she wiggled her bright red butt at him "no~" she purred "I told you I want you to break me~".

"Well in that case" he said as he flipped her over so she was laying on her back, he then pinned her arms "I'll be just as rough as I was with Himiko".

Mei's face got even redder as she started to breath harder along with shuttering in pleasure, from what Himiko told her she won't be able to walk straight for a while.

___

Back at 1A Shoka was in the kitchen along with Momo, they both decided to work together to make Izuku lunch since he skipped it.

Black smoke was exiting the kitchen as they tried to cook and it only got worse when the cooking pot was releasing a purple Haze and when a fly flew by it; it died and fell to the ground before it burned to ash.

The class was looking extremely concerned watching this "at least no one else is as bad as both of them at cooking... But God help Izuku/Shimura when he has to eat that or if he meets someone worse".

___

*Achoo* "damnit who's talking about me" said Rumi as she looked at a cook book "mom said easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach" she muttered.

Rumi then looked at the burned water in silent rage "ugh... Where's mom or Ryuko when you need them, they are amazing cooks!".

She tried to make eggs and instead she had to grab her fire extinguisher to put out the massive fire.

"FUCK THIS I'M JUST EATING CARROTS AND GETTING FAST FOOD!" She then stomped off leaving the mess for later.

In the frying pan black sludge that used to be eggs came alive and slowly crawled out of the pan and crawled away heading to the window to escape.
___

"What the hell is that.." said Katsuki looking at the dish".

"It's the lunch me and Momo made for Izuku" said Shoka showing the blackish purple stew that radiated death and even had a haze coming from it that looked like mini skulls.

Everyone reeled back from looking at that, they were pretty sure not even Izuku's natural healing ability would be able to counter that.

"That would fucking kill him" said Katsuki.

"Uncle Kacchan what does fucking mean?" Said Eri who entered the kitchen to get some apple juice.

Katsuki's eyes went wide as his skin got paler than snow and he started to sweat. Himiko and Ochako we're staring at him with looks that could burn a soul, he was terrified of them but the person he was most scared of was Izuku.

He then felt as if a cold hand gripped his spine and snapped it in half.

"I'm so dead...".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx