Chapter 26. A New Student And The Beach

In a padded cell sat Iida with a stray jacket on himself to prevent him from hurting himself or the doctors, he was in a padded room muttering about how he'll get his revenge and make Ochako his.

"Tenya... What happened to you.." said Tensei on the otherside of the glass window speaking through the speaker so him or others could talk to Iida.

"He took her... If he didn't take my Ochako away none of this would have happened!! It's all his fault!! He stole what was rightfully mine!!!".

Tensei looked down in sadness and turned around and wheeled himself out of the room with a sad expression since his brother was insane and the fact that the Iida family name along with hero name was forever ruined and he himself will be the last hero in his family because of Tenya.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next day and after that whole fiasco yesterday with Miruko and Ryukyu, mainly Miruko; Izuku agreed to take them out on a date after some pressure from Miruko and Nezu, his girlfriends didn't really have a problem with it since Ochako, Himiko and Mei all knew he always had a thing for those two since they were badass heroines and helped prove anyone can be a hero regardless of quirks.

Izuku was helping Sato make breakfast and while he was doing that Eri was trying to help but she was too small to reach up on the counter which made her sad since she couldn't actually do anything.

"It's ok Eri, you just being here makes up happy and that's enough for us" said Izuku trying to cheer her up.

They went back to making breakfast while Eri munched on a apple that Izuku cut up for her, as they continued cooking they heard footsteps and saw Ochako walking down.

She had really bad bed hair and her eyes were half opened.

"Morning Ur-" "go fuck yourself Kirishima" said Ochako cutting him off.

Everyone that was downstairs looked at her wide-eyed seeing that she swore and she looked angry, all except for Izuku, Himiko and Katsuki.

"Don't mind her, she's not a morning person and the only person who can get near her and not be in immediate danger is Izuku" said Katsuki as he went back to the news that was on the TV, he still remembers the last time he got her angry in the morning and he ended up in the stratosphere and Air control got involved.

Ochako walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup and poured coffee into it.

"Morning mommy" said Eri happily seeing her.

"Good morning sweetie" said Ochako tiredly and gave her a tired smile, she then felt a arm around her and Izuku kissed her cheek making her cheeks warm up slightly "love you too Izuku".

Izuku just chuckled and gave her another peck before he went back to cooking the eggs.

After a while Izuku and Sato both finished making breakfast for everyone and they all began eating before the door opened and Aizawa walked in.

"Morning" he said walking towards them "your new classmate has arrived and I want all of you to treat her well and be kind to her, Shimura after she introduces herself show her; her room and around the dorms".

"Yes sir" said Izuku who was helping wipe some honey off Eri's face since she loved it on toast and she usually ended up getting messy.

Just then the door opened and a woman of impeccable beauty with lustrous jet-black hair and the face of a goddess. She has golden irises and vertically split pupils; on her left and right temples are two thick horns protruding crookedly, and on her waist are a pair of black angel wings. She was wearing a pure white dress with silky gloves covering her slender hands and a golden spiderweb necklace that covers her shoulders and chest.