Chapter 17. Sports Festival Part 3

"so what is it you want to talk about?" Said Izuku glaring at Endeavor.

"We already talked about this before but now that I got to really see your quirk.

I want you to marry my daughter and get her pregnant so she can create powerful children" said Endeavor.

Izuku felt his blood boiling at hearing this... He was treating her like some disposable tool and not seeing her for his daughter.

"You will marry her and put a child in her in the next couple of months" said Endeavor before he turned and walked away.

"No".

"What?!" Said Endeavor feeling anger build up In him.

"I will not just marry her because you told me too let along get her pregnant!!. If I was to take her hand in marriage it will be because we both love each other and no other reason" said Izuku.

"You realize who I am boy and you should be grateful I'm even offering my daughters hand to marry you" said Endeavor with his flames flaring up.

Izuku glared more and flared his own flames that instantly matched Endeavors. The heat that was being generated by both of them started to melt the concrete.

Before anything else could happen All Might appeared while having a bunch of ice packs on him.

"I AM HERE TO STOP THIS NEEDLESS FIGHT!!!" Said All Might sweating regardless of the ice packs.

Izuku took a deep calm breath and let his flames go away while moving cold flames to All Might so he doesn't get heatstroke.

"All Might.." growled Endeavor.

"Izuku thank you for the cold flames but why don't you go spend time with your girlfriend's and daughter along with your friends" said All Might.

"Very well. Also snap your fingers and they will go away" said Izuku as he walked away.

What none of them knew was that Shoka was behind the corner and she put her hand over her chest "thank you.. Izuku...".

____

Izuku arrived back at the cafeteria and saw everyone at the table talking while Himiko was braiding Eri's hair.

"Papa look what mommy is doing!" Said Eri pointing to her braided hair.

"Wow that's beautiful Eri" said Izuku patting the top of her head making her smile more brightly.

"Papa I even saved you a apple" she said grabbing one and handing him it.

"I truly appreciate it my little unicorn" said Izuku kissing her forehead and gently bumping his forehead against hers.

Eri smiled more brightly and hugged him tightly happy that she has finally found happiness like this and knowing her papa will always protect her.

The girls that all had crushes or were dating him all blushed while thinking "he's such a great father... Please let me have you kids".

After that all the ones that simply had crushes all went scarlet realizing they thought this.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Alright everyone now for the first match!!! Himiko Toga vs Itsuka Kendo!!" Yelled Present Mic.

Kendo walked out to the ring and was wondering where Himiko was when she looked over at the 1A area and saw her currently sucking on Izuku's neck.

She felt her cheeks heat up a little and felt a her chest tighten up slightly but brushed it off.

Himiko let go of Izuku and gave him a quick kiss before she jumped off the railing and skipped happily to the ring.