Chapter 13. Healing Scars And Training For OFA

"WHY ISN'T MY NEW HAND WORKING!!!" Screamed Shigaraki looking at his new hand that turned purple and black. It was in constant pain While it slowly decayed away like rotten flesh.

"I-I don't know... I healed the injury perfectly but your hand keeps decomposing like it's dead even though blood. Is flowing through the veins" said Garaki trying to figure out what's going on.

"Do you have any explanation Garaki" said All for one slightly annoyed that his doctor isn't fixing his successors hand.

"No master. This doesn't make any sense at all! Everything checks out medically but nothing I do makes his hand work. It's like it's dead even though nothing is wrong with it".

"It's that damned boy!! The one that killed my NOMU!! HE CREATED SOME TYPE OF BLACK FIRE AND NOW I LOST MY HAND!!!" Yelled Shigaraki.

"...did you say black flames" said All for one with a hint of curiosity and a tiny bit of fear in his voice.

"Yes master, those black flames didn't go out until my hand was gone and not only that but then he created. White and Gold flames that completely disintegrated the Nomu. Barely leaving ash behind" said Shigaraki watching Garaki cut off his 'dead' hand and bandage it.

"I see... Tomura leave this boy alone for now. If those flames are what I think they are we may need to change our plans" said All for one.

"My lord what do you think they are?" Asked Garaki looking at the TV.

"...The flames of hell" said All for one feeling a wave of fear wash over his body.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(4 days later)

"It's ok Eri we can start" said Izuku kneeling down in front of her holding her hands.

She shakily shook her head and activated her quirk.

Izuku felt his body breaking apart but then his healing activated and was working faster than Eri's quirk could.

"Your doing good Eri now just hold it for a couple more seconds" said Izuku watching her horn continue to glow.

Eri was deep in concentration and trying not to panic and believe he'll stay.

(Flashback 1 day ago).

Izuku and Eri we're outside enjoying the outdoors and Izuku was putting her hair into a braid.

"Ok Eri all done" said Izuku smiling "stay right here and I'll be right back with a snack for both of us".

Eri nodded her head and held his phone looking at herself in the camera and couldn't stop her lips from twitching. When she saw how she looked before she looked down at her arms where some of her bandages were coming undone.

She saw her scars and bad memories started to come back to her.

"Your a disease".

"You killed your father and your own mother abandoned you, no one would ever care for you".

"Stop crying or I'll make the pain worse" he then reached for a bone saw and put it on her leg and started to saw it off.

Eri grabbed her head as she started to shake and cry from the bad memories and it got worse when she heard a crow caw.

She looked over in pure terror at the crow that was sitting up in a tree.

"Eri!?" Said Izuku as he ran towards her and held her "it's ok Eri calm down it's ok".

Eri kept crying and in her panic her horn started to glow and she looked at Izuku in horror as it activated on him.

"NO!! LET ME GO!!" Yelled Eri as she shut her eyes and expected him to be gone.