Chapter 25. A Vampire's Love And Dorms

Himiko just got off the train and was walking to the hospital Izuku was at, she was wearing a red and black checkered skirt that was a little above her knees, she also had a black buttoned up shirt that showed some cleavage. Instead of her usual hair buns she decided to let her hair down since she knew Izuku really liked it with her hair down, she also had some light eyeliner and lip gloss. She knew she didn't have to wear makeup since Izuku found her beautiful regardless but she felt like putting some on to really catch his attention.

She bit her lip when she remembered Izuku's fight at Hosu she saw on TV, he had a couple of injuries and when she saw him bleeding a little she was turned on by it. She of course felt ashamed by that but remembered that Izuku didn't mind at all or as he said 'its just another thing to love about you my little vampire'.

Himiko let out a small giggle remembering that and she looked up and saw the hospital, she entered it walking up to the lady at the front desk and thankfully getting Izuku's room.

As she got in the elevator she started to play with her hair as she remembered that the others that are coming to see him won't be there for another 2 to 3 hours, that meant she can have him all to herself.

Soon the elevator door opened and she walked down the hall and soon arrived at Izuku's room knocking on the door.

"Come in".

Himiko opened the door and saw Izuku and her smile grew but her nose twitched slightly, she didn't know what it was but something about him... Made him even more alluring.

"Oh Himiko how are....." Said Izuku looking over at her but his brain short circuited seeing how beautiful she was.

"Hehehe I guess I broke you~" she said with a fanged smile as she walked towards him "so how are you?".

"I'm doing good, I'm gonna be leaving the hospital in a couple hours so I can get back to training. What about you Himiko?".

"I'm doing really good especially now that I'm here with you~" she said, she didn't know what it was but something else about him was turning her on.

"That's good and um... I have something important to tell you and Ochako along with Mei.." said Izuku.

"Oh?" Said Himiko as she sat down on the side of his bed and gently trailed her hand on his.

"Well.... Fawkes was a asshole and just the other day decided to tell me that I will go through... Mating cycles and my body releases pheromones that make woman that like me want to.. *gulp* mate with me..".

"Well I guess we just have to try then~" said Himiko straddling his waist and pushing him down.

"Wait wait Himiko this is just the pher-" he was cut off when she leaned down and pulled him into a deep kiss pressing her body against his.

"I don't care.. I know for a fact this is also what I want Izu~ I've been craving for you for so long and now that I get you all to myself right now~".

Izuku watched in awe as she grabbed her shirt and undid the buttons revealing her large breast that were held back by a black lace bra.

"I want you~" she said as she kissed him deeply again trailing her hands over his stomach and chest feeling his well developed muscles.

As she continued to deepen the kiss Izuku's defences finally caved and he kissed her back with her opening her mouth to let him explore it with his tongue.

They continued the lip lock for five whole minutes while Izuku also began to explore her body with his hands groping her breast and ass along with her thighs.

Himiko was in cloud nine and was grinding herself against something hard and long.

"Izu~" she said breaking the lip lock "please give it to me~ I can't take it anymore I need you~".