Chapter 18. Sports Festival Part 4

Izuku was walking down the halls of the stadium with his head down realizing that Ochako loved Iida and not him.

"Something about that didn't seem right" said Fawkes.

"What do you mean?.. it's obvious she likes him. Why else would they kiss?". Thought Izuku.

"From what I can sense Ochako felt nothing but disgust and anger when he did that to her and from Iida.. I don't think he's stable".

"What do you mean stable?".

"From what I could sense... It felt the same as that one person that we saw go insane.. his emotions were everywhere but for Iida. It's almost the same except he's obsessed with Ochako".

"IZUKU!" Said Ochako running up to him "p-please let me explain..".

He looked at her and could sense nothing but regret, sadness, anger but none of that was directed towards him. The only emotions directed towards him were sadness and love.

"I didn't kiss him, he kissed me and.. tried to make advances on me..".

She remembered that before Izuku came in Iida kept trying to touch her and no matter how many times she smacked him away or said. No he didn't stop and kept trying to grab her inappropriately.

"What do you mean.." said Izuku with his voice going cold and emotionless.

"He kept trying to touch me inappropriately..".

Ochako looked up and saw that in Izuku's anger his flames activated and we're blood red in color with rage and some wisps of black were seen in them as well.

Fawkes quickly quelled the black flames, the last thing he needed was Izuku to have access to the flames of hell before he was ready.

"He's going to wish he never came to this school or even looked at you when I'm done with him" said Izuku as his slitted pupils looked at Ochako.

"Just don't take it to far so you don't in trouble" said Ochako "but kick his fucking ass Izuku".

"I promise I will" said Izuku.

"AND KATSUKI BAKUGO HAS BEATEN EJIRO KIRISHIMA!!! WILL FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI AND HIMIKO TOGA COME TO THE ARENA!!!".

Izuku looked out "you go and watch the matches. I need to get ready to fight Todoroki".

"Ok but before that".

She walked up to him and stood up on her tippy toes and kissed him while wrapping her arms around his neck and sighed happily into the kiss.

Izuku was a little caught off by this but quickly returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him.

They continued the lip lock for over a minute before they broke off with a trail of saliva between them.

"You have no idea.. how long I've wanted to do that.." said Ochako.

"Yeah.. and I'm sorry it took me so long to realize you, Himiko, and Mei had feelings for me".

"It's ok... Before you go can I have another kiss?" Asked Ochako shyly while blushing.

Izuku cupped her chin and kissed her again getting a very happy hum from her as she hugged him tighter.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tokoyami beat Himiko but it was extremely close and he only won because dark shadow got a sneak attack on her. When she charged at him and he shot out hitting her in the gut giving him the opportunity to knock her out of the ring.