Chapter 19. Semi Finals And Finals

Izuku and the others were all watching Katsuki fight Tokoyami and the fight was clearly in Katsuki's favor given his quirk and Tokoyami's weakness to light.

Eri was sitting in Izuku's lap munching on a apple while her papa was subconsciously putting her hair in a braid for her.

The match went on for 2 more minutes before Katsuki knocked him out of the ring "learn to make up for your weaknesses then come and fight me for real".

Tokoyami got a small smile on his face and stood up "very well and next time I'll show you the power of darkness".

"I'm looking forward to it" said Katsuki before he put his hands in his pockets and walked away.

"WILL IZUKU SHIMURA AND TENYA IIDA PLEASE COME TO THE RING!!!" Yelled Present Mic.

"Welp looks like I have to go, cheer me on ok snowball" said Izuku putting her down in her seat.

"You got it papa!" Said Eri raising her fist with a smile on her face.

Izuku smiled and walked away to head to the battle ring.

"Hey girls I got a great idea how to cheer Izu on!" Said Mina standing up with a massive mischievous grin.

Shoka who just came back from the medical ward raised a eyebrow while she was playing with some of her red hair.

"Oooh tell me, tell me, tell me!" Said Himiko bouncing up and down in excitement.

Mina's eyes landed on Momo as she grinned "hey Momo were gonna need your quirk?".

Momo looked confused before she looked concerned giving the glint in her eyes.

"Also get Mei!" Said Mina.

"Whatcha girls doing?" Said a new voice.

They all looked behind them and saw a girl with long periwinkle blue hair standing behind them with a curious gaze.

"We were gonna cheer Izuku on and we need Momo's help" said Himiko.

"Can I help?" Said Eri wanting to help cheer her papa on.

"No Eri... Because I'm pretty sure whatever Mina's gonna do would make Izuku kill her if she let you" said Katsuki.

The entire class thought of an angry Izuku and that scared them... Then they thought of a angry Izuku in angry dad mode... They were pretty sure not even Kami could save them...

"ALRIGHT GIRLS LETS CHEER IZUKU ON!" Said Mina triumphantly.

"Oooh let me join!" Said Nejire since she was enjoying the fights that Izuku was having and was hoping to use this so she can talk to him sooner.

Mina led the charge with Himiko picking up a confused Momo and ran off with the other girls that liked him plus Nejire close behind.

They were running down the hall when they bumped into Kendo.

"Oh sorry Kendo.. wait perfect your coming with us!" Said Mina.

"Huh? What why?" Said Kendo before Mina grabbed her dragging her with them "WAIT I DIDN'T AGREE TO ANYTHING!!!".

____

Izuku and Iida were standing before one another and Izuku noticed that Iida looked different, he was sweating profusely but only on his face and it was beat red. With him also panting as if he was exhausted from doing something extremely taxing.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMAN TODAYS LAST SEMI FINAL ROUND IS BETWEEN IZUKU SHIMURA AND TENYA IIDA!!!" Yelled Present Mic hyping the crowed up.

"NOW LE- WOAH WHAT ARE THE 1A GIRLS AND HADO ALONG WITH 1B'S CLASS PRESIDENT DOING!?".