Chapter 35. Preparing For The Raid

Izuku was sitting in the hospital gently stroking Mei's hair as she slept cuddled up to him, with massive tear stains on her cheeks from crying herself to sleep.

"Please Izuku... save our baby and our girlfriends and friends!!!".

That memory came back and it made his anger boil over as black flames appeared on him, but he quickly snuffed them out remembering Fawkes's warning about how he'll have to control the influence of the flames of hell now.

Taking a deep breath to calm down, he gently picked Mei up and laid her down on his hospital bed and left the room walking down the hall to go to the roof to think. As he was walking he saw Momo in her own room talking to her parents, he then passed Kyokas room who had her parents as well, but she was Herr for a more serious reason.

He found out from Mina that she tried to stop Iida from kidnapping Ochako and Himiko but was met with a recpiro burst straight to the arm which shattered the bones in her arm and broke a couple of ribs.

It pissed him off to no end knowing that his friends and loved ones were hurt because of Iida, the League and the Yakuza.

Izuku continued to walk and soon arrived at the stair case and climbed up to the roof where he then walked to the railing and leaned on it staring out into the city with a look of rage.

"I promise you Eri, Himiko, Ochako, Katsuki, Tokoyami... I'll save you all" he said as his flames turned blue in color before fading into black

"Problem child" said Aizawa calling out to Izuku, to get his attention.

Turning and looking at his teacher, he gave him a blank look "Yes sensei".

Letting out a sigh, he walked towards Izuku and leaned on the railing next to him "I know you may not believe me, but I know how your feeling".

Raising a eyebrow, Izuku waited for him to continue.

"Back when I was your age, my little sister was kidnapped when I was still learning to be a hero... I've never felt so much rage before and I hunted them down" said Aizawa with a far away look.

"What did you do then sensei?" Asked Izuku.

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one shocking Izuku.

Taking a deep breath of the cigarette, he began to speak "I hunted them down... I threw away my hero career and tore Japan apart to find them. Once I did... I found my sister a broken shivering mess and then...". He took another puff to calm himself down "I killed them... I killed every single monster in that building...".

Izuku was genuinely shocked as he looked at his sensei "h-how... we are always taught that heroes aren't allowed to kill".

Aizawa reached into his pocket and pulled out his hero ID, on the ID Izuku saw a small mark next to his picture showing a skull.

"That right their gives me the right to kill villains if they are to dangerous... of course it's more complicated then that, but you get the point" said Aizawa taking another puff.

"You had that when in school?".

"No" he said "I didn't".

"Then how a-" "because of your grandmother... she stuck her neck out for me and got me pardoned for what I did.. because of that I owe her a debt I never got to pay... and now that she's gone... that debt falls on you" said Aizawa.

"...so... what now...".

"We find these bastards and put them down... it can be me who kills them or it can be you.. but if you do decide to kill them, don't do it out of anger" said Aizawa.