Chapter 37. Battle For Kamino Ward

Izuku charged the basilisk and formed a massive flame sword and swung it at the monster, but it shot to the side easily dodging it, before One lunging at Izuku at surprising speeds.

Dodging the strike, he averted his eyes from the basilisks eyes or else he would die instantly and he didn't know if he could revive himself since Fawkes was no longer here.

The flames around him burned hotter remembering that and he sent even more to his wings and body to act like a suit, before he shot out a massive jet stream of flames at the creature. As they raced towards the basilisk, he also used his water quirk and created a massive ball of water above it and dropped it.

Seeing the two attacks coming at it; it dug straight through the ground dodging the flames and water. It dug through the ground before it shot out next to Izuku and almost bit him, but he shot out a blast of flames that made the creature scream in pain since it hit it's face.

As this fight was going on, another was happening only a short distance away, it was between All Might and All For One, who were in a titanic battle where each strike shook the ground beneath them.

For All Might he can feel that his strength has diminished greatly since OFA was slowly moving more and more into Izuku, as it left his own body. He could still use a lot of power, but now he was a short time limit and it was shrinking by the second at a fast rate, if he had to guess.. he only has 5 minutes left with OFA.

"My it seems even with the injury I gave you, your still so strong... tell me how did you accomplish this?" Said All For One intrigued to no end.

"Push ups, sit ups and plenty of juice!" Said All Might with a smile.

"...and I thought I was old, yet here you are quoting abridged series from the 2000's" said All For One.

"Hey back then they had good comedy before they became overly sensitive about literally everything" said All Might.

"I think that is the only thing that both me and you can agree on... people really were way to sensitive back then" said All For One.

It would be this rare moment where they both agreed on one thing... people back then were way to sensitive about anything and everything. They got offended by the smallest things, sometimes even the color of a shirt and made a huge deal out of it.

"Now... back to the fighting" said All For One.

"Agreed".

They both charged and their fists clashed, creating a massive sonic book and a explosion, which caused lots of destruction to the surrounding area.

The nearby heroes tried to get closer to help, but the destruction these two were causing were preventing them from doing that, so now all they could do was stand and watch while trying to protect the civilians.

With Izuku he shot out another wave of flames towards the basilisk, but had to dodge as the creature dug under the ground to dodge him again.

"Ok let's try this!!" Izuku slammed his hands into the ground shattering the area near him, before his hands exploded in fire which he sent into the ground.

A couple seconds later the basilisk shot out of the ground screeching in pain as it withered around trying to put the flames out to no avail. Izuku did his best to make his flames have a jelly like substance similar to napalm so they stuck to it. But this did come at the cost of him exhausting himself more since he didn't have Fawkes to help regulate and control everything. This was now completely on him.

The basilisk continued to screech before it did something Izuku or anyone else was expecting. It shedded its skin and a undamaged version that was slightly bigger came out and seemed to glare at Izuku, though he didn't look the creature in the eye for obvious reasons.