Chapter 31. Trip To I Island

Everyone was in the common room except for Ochako, Himiko, Mei and Izuku, they were all up in his room and have been for the last 4 hours.

Everyone else was watching TV, though the girls did notice that Jiro's face was beat red and one of her jacks was plugged into the wall.

Mina grinned and snuck over to her "so how good is it?" She whispered getting a jump from Jiro who quickly hid her jacks.

"I-I don't know what y-your talking about" she hissed quietly.

Mina's grin and blush said otherwise "your face says otherwise, especially the fact you got your hand on your crotch rubbing it".

Jiro's face exploded red in embarrassment and looked away.

"Come on tell me.." said Mina, who then noticed Shoka and Momo heading over and Shoka being herself she was very blunt.

"Are you listening to Izuku have sex with his girlfriends? If so can I hear?" She said while playing with a strand of her red hair.

Momo herself looked very intrigued and nodded her head in agreement as she looked at Jiro.

She looked around for help but realized the girls weren't going to help her so she sighed "... Fine...".

They all moved in and Kyoka hooked her jack to the wall while the other hooked to her phone to play the sounds.

"Ahhh Izuku choke me harder~" said Himiko.

"Of course my little vampire" said Izuku huskily.

The sounds of Himiko moaning louder were heard before ruffling was heard and Ochako spoke "no fair Himiko, you and Mei got to go 3 rounds each and now it's my turn!".

Kyoka's face was extremely red and steam started to exit her ears, Mina had a bit of drool coming out of her mouth listening to all of this and was wondering if it was as good as it sounded. For Momo she was getting very turned on and almost let out a tiny moan hearing Izuku spank Ochako. And for Shoka her quirk activated and her left side caught on fire while her right was covered in ice as she listened to this.

Meanwhile the others in the room decided to ignore them, it was Izuku's problem so he could deal with it.

"Uncle Kacchan can you help me with my homework, I don't understand some of these questions and I can't find papa or my mom's to help me" said Eri showing him her homework.

"Your dad and mom's are busy and yes I can help you, what are you struggling with" said Katsuki sitting up from the couch as he watched Eri put her homework on the table.

"I'm struggling with math, it makes my head hurt" she said with a pout.

Katsuki couldn't help but laugh, not at her but at the fact she's struggling with the same thing that Izuku struggled with, he hated math but knew he had to study it. "Sure thing Eri, let's start with the first question and I'll help you with it".

As this was happening, elsewhere on the campus All Might was sitting in the medical ward since his master beat him up for not telling him he was dating someone. He's been here since his fight with Izuku and Katsuki which was two days ago and now he was just waiting for Recovery Girl to finish healing his injuries.

As he waited he saw that his phone was going off and he grabbed it and looked at it and smiled "ah a message from Melissa, oh she gave me 4 tickets.. hmm I can bring Nemuri and give the other two to Izuku, I know it's been a long time since he's seen her".

He then sent her a message thanking her and telling her he'll be coming in the next couple days since the I Island event was on a Friday.

___