Chapter 47 

"Okay, can you stop sulking already?" You finally break off the silence, not knowing whether you should laugh or be tired by Jungkook's visibly tensed behavior.

It's been only five minutes since you came home, just having enough time to take off your shoes before Jungkook has walked into the bedroom with long strides as you've followed him, just to find him unbuttoning his shirt with quick and frustrated movements.

"I am not sulking," he mutters, annoyance thick in his tone as you snort and take off your blazer before it's tossed onto his bed. You want to tell him the opposite, but five seconds later and Jungkook finally bursts. "Can you believe him? What an asshole!"

Your eyes widen as he turns around, a half of the buttons already unbuttoned exposing his chest but you refrain from eyeing him.

"Who does he think he is? Honestly, I can't believe how calm you're about it!" he exclaims, showing confusion on his face as you snort again.

"Please," you sit on the edge of his bed. "Man like Yoongi can't piss me off, I'm used to his antics."

"That's exactly it, you shouldn't be used to it, Y/N," he points out, voice slightly raised but not at you. He is just frustrated and you understand him. Yoongi has made you feel so many emotions close to irritation and anger, so you can relate to current Jungkook's state.

"Trust me, I wanted to strangle him," you inform him with a chuckle, standing up to stand in front of him, hands placed on his warm chest, a fabric separating you from the direct contact with it. "Why are you getting so worked up over this, anyway? I mean, I was mad too but I think Benjamin got the message. Plus, thanks for the whole boyfriend thing." you tease him and he just gives you an annoyed roll of his eyes, but the corner of his lips lifts up.

"You were visibly uncomfortable, I had to do something."

"You definitely did something," you hum, hands moving directly onto his warm chest as you rub it softly.

"I'm serious," Jungkook mutters, "It was either the boyfriend thing or directly telling him to fuck off."

You laugh at that, throwing your head back as you stare at Jungkook's eyes, the prominent scowl catching your attention. "That wouldn't be a good idea, I mean telling him to fuck off... besides, we have enough experience to the whole fake dating thing, huh?"

This time it's Jungkook who snorts at your joke, "Stop joking, I am mad."

"Why? Fuck him."

"Who exactly?"

"Both of them," you shrug, earning a chuckle from him. "Not gonna lie, I did feel bad a little bit about lying to him but it's still better than directly explaining to him I'm not interested. He wasn't completely vocal about it, but it was more than obvious. You know? It was such a bad situation. Though, I don't understand why Yoongi decided to butt in at that exact moment... I honestly don't know what that man thought."

"Maybe he has a crush on you too," Jungkook suggests, watching your expression as you bulge your eyes out before you start laughing as if he told you the biggest joke. He stares wide eyed, confused and not understanding what's so funny about it.

To him, it would make sense.

"Yeah, I think he's the least common person to have a crush on me."

"Why not? Didn't you hook up with him before?"

Your face freezes for a second, your mouth closing slowly as you seem genuinely taken back at the sudden call out by Jungkook. Can you even call it that? It's not like he made it up or something.

"Well--but we both were drinking and he made it clear he's not interested," you manage to say, "I--no, he definitely doesn't have a crush on me, Kook. I would know."