Chapter 23 

Sipping a cup of coffee, you savor the taste in your mouth before you swallow while a soft smile plays on your lips. No matter how many times you busy yourself, your mind keeps coming back to yesterday but most importantly, to Jungkook. Having sex with him yesterday felt different, so different that it scares you how much he affected you and your body during it. You felt so content and everything felt so much more intimate than ever. It was Jungkook's way of apology, another way which you welcomed with open arms. Overall, yesterday was amazing and just a simple thought of you two taking a shower together  makes you want to giggle.

Jungkook squirts a shower gel, the one he uses all the time, onto his palm before he starts rubbing your shoulders, washing you with tender and slow movements. Moving to your breasts, he cups them and gives them a proper squeeze that makes you giggle.

"Don't you have enough?" you ask amusingly, still feeling him between your legs and the pressure his length left there. You're sensitive there and probably swollen as well.

"Hm, I can't get enough of you." he murmurs, kissing you onto your neck as you find this moment so intimate and sweet. And maybe weird, because for some reason you feel like the two of you are crossing some boundaries. On the other hand, you're glad he doesn't just fuck you and goes straight to acting like none of that happened.

"Liar," you snort, feeling him moving his hands down to your stomach as he starts washing it. When he's done, his hands hover over your lower stomach before his tattooed hand disappears between your legs. "Jungkook." you warn him, warm water hitting both of your bodies but mainly yours as you stand right beneath the shower head.

"What? I'm washing you," he murmurs, starting to wash your heat as you gasp. "So swollen." he comments, causing you to blush and murmur his name in embarrassment.

"Whose fault is that?" you murmur, hearing a low chuckle behind you.

"Busted," he chuckles, circling your clit. "Too much?" he asks, worry laced in his tone which makes you smile.

"It feels good," you answer, tilting your head back against his chest. Your arms find their way behind you, wrapping around Jungkook's neck and gasping when you feel his soft length pressed against your ass.

"Fuck," you moan, eyes rolling back when he enters you with his fingers.

And all you can do is enjoy this before the food comes, but that's not on your mind at all despite of your empty stomach. All you can focus is Jungkook's fingers and round two of pleasure and a fucking great orgasm ahead of you.

"How's your boyfriend?"

Memories crash down at the sound of your colleague monotonous voice that has slight edge to it, which is recognized as teasing. You think.

"He's not my boyfriend," you roll your eyes, putting the cup down before you glance at Yoongi's amused eyes. "He's my best friend." you add, knowing it's pointless when you notice the quirk of his lips.

"You kiss all your friends?" he asks amusingly, but still remains a neutral facial expression that would probably make you laugh if he wasn't interrogating you.

Narrowing your eyes at him, you open your mouth; "He kissed me." you point out, causing him to snort as he shakes his head.

"From what I've seen, you enjoyed it..." he comments but before you can cuss him out, he adds; "So, you really are just friends?"

You almost want to joke about him being interested in your life. From what you've seen, he barely gets interested about anything and certainly not you, even though he's one of the easiest people to talk to in here.

"Something like that." you murmur, reaching for your coffee that you'd like to finish before Junho barges into the break room and starts giving orders.

"Oh, so he's your fuck buddy?" he asks, causing you to choke on the coffee as you swallow it painfully before you start to cough. "You should've just said it." he shrugs innocently, walking away from you just like that but you notice the little smirk he tries to hide.