Chapter 10 

He stares at you with dark orbs, looking down at you on your knees in front of him with widened eyes and opened mouth.

"Y/N," he drawls out, eyes not budging an inch. "What are you doing?" he asks again, confusion written on his face even though he knows exactly what you were about to do.

It makes you embarrassed that he stopped you, but rather than to show it on your face, you frown in irritation.

"I was about to suck your dick. What does it look like?" you roll your eyes, snapping at your best friends that stares at you with puzzled look, not surprised by your sharp tongue.

One thing Jungkook is used to, is your very straightforward and honest personality.

"Why?" he simply asks, eyes flickering to your face and hands that you held to your chest.

He feels like an ass for slapping your hands away, but it was an automatic response to when his brain finally caught onto what you were about to do. There's a look of worry in his eyes when he eyes your hands, silently apologizing.

"What why?" you frown in confusion. "What kind of question is that? You don't want me to?" you cock your head at him, seeing his sharply inhale before he slowly licks his lips.

"No, it's not that I don't want to," he murmurs, "I just don't want you to do this just because you think you have to, you know, return the favor."

Jungkook is a very interesting human being, he has so much layers that you sometimes get lost in him. One second he's a hot man ready to devour you, making you cum with his tongue and fingers and the next one, he's timid and careful with his words, stopping you when it comes to his pleasure.

Bursting in laughter, your shoulders shake with amusement as he stares at you with dumbfounded gaze.

"I'm not doing this to return the favor, I just want to suck your dick." you shrug, letting your hands rest against your knees as you don't move away from the position.

Jungkook's legs are awkwardly stretched out, not moving an inch as he stares down at you with furrowed brows.

"But this is supposed to be about you and your desires." he says, sounding as if he's reminding you of your deal that you forgot, but you haven't.

"And my desire is to suck your dick," you tell him bluntly, hands cupping his knees as you wait for him to pry your hands off him, but he doesn't move an inch. "So, can I do it or not?"

Fuck, one more minute and you'll start to feel like you're pressuring him into letting you suck his dick.

He takes his time, thinking it through but once he sees the impatience on your features, he coughs before straightens himself.

"Fuck, yeah." he says too quickly, ignoring your cheeky grin as you slowly move your hands to his belt.

He eyes your every move, biting onto his bottom lip when you unbuckle the belt. He helps you, sliding down his jeans as they pool around his ankles. Mindlessly, you stare at the evident bulge that's slowly creating underneath his black Calvin Klein boxers. You're not surprised by his choice of underwear, you got a fair amount of glimpse whenever he wore his sweatpants lower than usual. In your defense, you've never tried to look there purposely, it just happened.

And this motherfucker is handsome as fuck, it's hard to look away!

He doesn't rush you, not letting out a snarky remark of you taking your time, he just stares onto his hardening bulge while nibbling on his lower lip in anticipation. And when you finally hook your fingers under the hem of his boxers, he lifts himself enough to let you pull them off. You're trying your best not to stare right away, but it's incredibly hard and impossible when his length slaps against his stomach and it's right in your face. Gulping, you eye the little vein poking through the soft skin, slowly disappearing near where the reddened head is.