Chapter 45

It felt like a dream at first.

During the night, you'd dream about what happened the entire time just to wake up, glancing at the ceiling of Jungkook's bedroom immersed in darkness and falling asleep right away. As if your mind couldn't believe that it really happened and as soon as you wake up, you'll be hit with the reality.

But somewhere in your drowsy state of waking up, it all hits you twice as much when you pry your eyes open and stretch comfortably until you think; Fuck, I just gave a head to Jungkook yesterday.

You can't believe how bold you were last night, without being wasted and you wish you could blame it all on alcohol. You know your own horniness had a lot to do with your decision to blow your best friend out. Living from yesterday's euphoria, you didn't think about it that much during your shower time, you just replayed the memories while smiling to yourself with a tingle between your thighs but you didn't mind. Somehow, giving Jungkook head was the main priority and source of your pleasure.

Freshly out of shower and in Jungkook's bed, you don't remember him joining you as the sounds of him taking a shower lulled you to sleep. Even when you made it out of the bathroom, he wasn't in his previous spot and you weren't exactly looking for him, too sleepy to bother yourself of what could happen now.

But being completely awake, horniness gone and everything else as well, the walls of Jungkook's bedroom stare mockingly at you. Almost as if they're saying "Hey bitch, welcome back again" and you're reminded of how it felt to be sharing the same bed a couple of months ago when it wasn't all what you were doing here.

Cheeks hot, you drag the duvet over the half of your face – an awful attempt to make yourself invisible because there are more things to be nervous about. For example, Jungkook is nowhere to be found. It's hard to describe what battle you're feeling inside right now. The both of you wanted it, it's simple as that and even in your and his dazed state, Jungkook has assured you you're not his distraction which makes your heart soften even when you think about it right now. You're adults, you surely can talk about it maturely. So, why the fuck are you so nervous of facing him? You wanted it to happen so much, you can't explain how much you wanted something intimate to happen which resulted in your desperate need to blow him in his living room on his couch.

And when you got to that, you were pleased. You remember that feeling of want and need, so you understand your choice and you don't regret it happening. Until you realize if this could possibly make things weird now. Sure, you had sex before but that was because it was something you talked about, it was a deal. Right now, it happened spontaneously and you've let your needs take over.

In Jungkook's perspective, he couldn't believe what happened as well and spent the entire fifteen minutes under the shower replaying the entire night – mostly one specific part of it. But by the time he wanted to address it the same night after his shower, he already found you asleep cuddling to his duvet and he took that as a sign to let things be for now, and let himself relax and sleep.

Jungkook doesn't let you relax though – at least that's what you'd tell yourself if you had the time to properly think about it – because the door of his bedroom opens and there he is. In his full glory, not giving a fuck about your mental health while being shirtless, wearing one of those grey sweatpants he owns and likes to wear. It's a double attack with his tattoos on display and long hair tucked away by a hair tie in a half-bun.

The shadow of the sunrise peeking through his blinds sets on his eight pack that he has worked hard for and if you peeked even closer, you'd finally notice the trail of hair slowly disappearing under the hem of the grey material. And the soft yet very much noticeable bulge thanks to his package is giving you a very nice imagination of what it exactly looks like at the moment. And man, you're swallowing dryly with eyes so wide that it makes you want to pull the duvet on your whole face to cover it because Jeon Jungkook is wearing no underwear and it's pretty obvious.