Chapter 35 

It's been a little over a week since Jungkook has seen you, nine days to be exact. The lack of contact the two of you had, apart from the messages Jungkook spammed your phone with, suit you. You've missed him, especially on those lonely evenings you'd usually spend with him watching movies or one of his stupid games he loves to play in his free time. Of course, if he's not working out or doing something else as much productive.

Jungkook has really tried his best, even asked to hang out during a week but you politely declined making an excuse which usually had been that you're tired or busy with work. It's not like you lied to him, you had been busy and tired too. But usually none of those things mattered when it came to you and your best friend hanging out together. Empathic as always, Jungkook completely understood your lame excuses and always made sure he texted you during the day. Even if it was just some stupid TikTok videos or meme picture that made you laugh.

As much as your lame excuses were partly right, there are two more reasons you've decided to spend your free time alone. One, is that your bruise hasn't been completely healed yet. You didn't need Jungkook to go crazy about the ugly colors your bruise managed to sprout into. Of course, maybe you're being just too dramatic over Jungkook's reaction, which would be just as equally dramatic, but you don't really yearn for his scolding all over again. The second reason is mostly about you and doesn't involve Jungkook at all.

Two days since you and Yoongi dishonored Yejun's office, nicely said, it took you some time to fully let it sink in, the fact you had Yoongi's dick in your hand while he went down on you. Who would've thought something like that could happen? You surely didn't. You both went in the same cab home that night and even though you felt a little bit weird about sitting next to him, considering he had his mouth on you just a few minutes ago, things went back to normal. The two of you never spoke about it, there's no reason to.

You were a little nervous about today, being the first day to see him since that happened, but today proved to you there's no reason to overthink it or worry about it. You went back to normal and at the end of the day, you're just two people who needed to get each other off. You drank, had fun and that's it.

So when Jungkook texted you today, wanting to hang out with you you agreed. Since you've settled your thoughts in your mind, you've realized you missed him and you don't want stupid things to keep you from living your life outside work.

Rather than Monday being one of those evenings that you just hang out, eating food and sprawling yourselves either on yours or Jungkook's couch, Jungkook has prepared a fun evening for you. He's always been the one more adventurous.

Ice skating, it is for tonight.

God, you can't remember when was the last time you wore ice skates. Probably when you were around seven when your uncle took you to the nearest lake in the middle of winter. You can still remember him laughing at you when you fell on your bum, embarrassed since there were other people around. That was the first and last time you ice skated.

Quite frankly, it's hard to do any activities with Jungkook because he's good at everything and if he doesn't know something or has never done something before, he gets the hang of it quickly and is a pure professional. It's annoying. You're not sure if you're ready to embarrass yourself in front of him and everyone else. You wouldn't care (about the part of embarrassing yourself in front of Jungkook) but you already know he's good at ice skating. You can already hear his devilish laugh laughing at you, even though you know he's not evil at all. Maybe just a little bit.

From a distance, you can already see Jungkook leaning against the railing of the ice rink with a phone in his hands. He's wearing a black padded jacket, the same one he wore that night of your accident. However, there's a black bucket hat covering his hair and face, but still not enough not to let you notice the slight frown he's got. Just as if he could sense someone's eyes on him, he looks up his phone and scans the crowd of people. There are more people than you expected, considering it's Monday but Seoul never sleeps.