Chapter 15

"Coffee?" Is the first thing you hear when you finally find the courage to peek out from Jungkook's bedroom.

No lie, you were a little bit worried when you woke up and he wasn't next to you. It didn't ease any of your nerves of what this morning will look like. However, you're pleasingly surprised when you see Jungkook completely energized, staring at you with a joyful glint in his eyes. You almost forgot how much he likes mornings.

Thinking about his question, you're not the one who craves coffee as the first thing in the morning but considering your current state of a mere tiredness, you might need it.

"Sure, sounds good." you answer, watching him as he turns around and quickly goes to pour you some into one of his black cups.

It's not like you slept badly, Jungkook really did his number on you, so you were out as soon as you took a shower and laid down into his fresh sheets. But your dreams kept being weird, mostly including your best friend and his ex while you were in the middle of it.

He sends you a glance, staring as you carefully sit down on one of the stools and you notice the same cocky smirk you saw yesterday like dozens of times. Showing him your middle finger, he throws his head back laughing at your reaction but doesn't tease you about it. Maybe it's the fact he's seeing your confused slash tired state.

Taking notice of his naked back, obviously shirtless because this man has no mercy on you, and black sport shorts, you stare at him.

"What were you doing?" you ask him, seeing the ends of his hair wet while a familiar scent of his shower gel reaches your nose, mixed with coffee smell.

"I was doing a quick morning workout and then I had to take a shower. Did I wake you up?" he turns around, placing a cup of coffee in front of you as a quiet 'thanks' resounds from you.

Ah, that would explain the dumbbells on the floor in his living room.

"No," you shake your head, not even remembering if you've heard the water running. When you woke up, everything was silent and there was only a little bit of rustling when you finally stepped out of the bedroom. "I can't believe you work out in the mornings."

"Well, it's just a light one. I'll probably go to the gym in the evening." he shrugs, causing you to shake your head with a soft grin.

"I couldn't do any of that. Not in the mornings for sure." you admit.

Jungkook has always been very active and kept himself busy most of the times. The guy loves playing games since he was a teenager, but still chooses to work out or work on some photos instead, well most of the time. And you're a complete opposite of that. It's not like you're lazy, but you like to rest and take breaks between a busy schedule and work.

"That's the difference between you and me, baby." he beams, cockily arching a brow at you as you snort.

To say you're very pleased by this morning is an understatement, considering all the irritating thoughts you had during night. It's nice to know there hasn't changed anything between you two and you can still joke around with each other, even if the jokes are different this time. Less friendly and more sexual, not that you mind it. At least your hormones are taken care of.

"I gotta ask though. Have I crossed any lines yesterday?" he asks, his expression changing to less cocky and amused to a serious and worried one.

Frowning, you shake your head. "Of course not. Last night was perfect." you remind him, causing him to slowly nod but he still doesn't look convinced.

Just as you're about to question the look on his face, because it certainly seems like he wants to say something else, he beats you to it.

"I'm glad you think that," he smiles, but it's long gone before he closes his eyes for a brief moment, encouraging himself to voice out his thoughts.