24

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 254 Chongxi Xiaofulang (twenty-four)

    Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo stayed at Wu's house for lunch, and then Xiao Zimo was called into the study by Wu Honglang.

    Wan Yasu looked at Wu Bai and said expectantly, "Brother Bai, you said earlier that you would give me the antidote." "

    That's right." Wu Bai took out a porcelain bottle from his sleeve pocket and handed it to Wan Yasu.

    "Thank you, Brother Bai." Wan Yasu quickly took the porcelain bottle, poured out the pill and swallowed it directly.

    After taking the antidote, Wan Yasu's gaze towards Wu Bai was no longer as respectful as before, but a hint of malice flashed faintly.

    Wu Bai naturally saw her eyes, but he didn't take the other party seriously. As long as the other party dared to offend him again, he would not be able to talk this time.

    Wan Yasu just got the medicine. Although she hated Wu Bai in her heart, she was still afraid of the poison in Wu Bai's hands, so she didn't dare to throw face at Wu Bai.

    She made a fake smile and exchanged greetings with Wu Bai. At this moment, Xiao Zimo walked in, held Wu Bai's hand, and asked, "What are you talking about?"

    Wu Bai shook his head and said, "Nothing.

    " It's not early, shall we go back?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    "Okay!" Wu Bai nodded.

    After leaving Wu's mansion, Wu Bai asked, "What did father call you to the study?"

    Xiao Zimo did not hide anything, and replied truthfully: "Father-in-law wants me to help him go up." "

    Then you are What do you think?" Wu Bai asked back.

    "I'm working in Dali Temple now, and I'm not very familiar with the officials of the official department, so I can't help him naturally. My father-in-law seems a little angry." Xiao Zimo said.

    "You don't need to help him, I think it's good for him to stay in this position." Wu Bai said casually.

    Xiao Zimo asked in surprise, "You think so?"

    Wu Bai nodded, and said, "That's right, he can give up everything for his rights, and I just want to see him stay in this position."

    "Thank you for your hard work." Xiao Zimo looked at Wu Bai with a distressed face.

    He doesn't know Wu Bai's past life, but he can tell from Wu Bai's relationship with Wu Bai's family that their relationship is not harmonious, and thinking that Wan Yasu is Wu Bai's stepmother, he can probably imagine that Wu Bai must have had a bad life in the past .

    Although his marriage with Wu Bai ended in a hurry, but he didn't know why, but he always felt that Wu Bai had an incomparably mysterious sense of familiarity to him, and this sense of familiarity made him involuntarily want to protect Wu Bai.

    "It's okay, all of this has passed." Wu Bai said in relief.

    "Let's go back, the Xiao family will be your home from now on." Xiao Zimo promised.

    "Yeah." Wu Bai smiled slightly.

    Two months later, Wu Honglang suddenly came to Xiao's residence.

    Wu Bai walked into the hall, just in time to see the other party and Xiao Zimo talking.

    "Father, why are you here?" Wu Bai asked.