2

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 336 The original world (2)

    Three days later, Mother Xiao looked at Xiao Zimo whose face was no longer lifeless, and she happily prepared a basket of good things for Wu Bai, intending to let Wu Bai bring this back to the door.

    Wu Bai opened the basket and took a look. There were more than a dozen catties of meat, two boxes of pastries and more than a dozen eggs in it. It was exactly the same as in the previous life. In the previous life, he was overjoyed to succeed, and Xiao's mother was also happy to prepare so much for him. The good thing came back home, but it was a pity that Wu Rong's eyes were filled with joy when he saw these things, but he scolded him for being useless, and returned home with only a few things.

    "It's bothering my mother, but you don't know, the Wu family doesn't like to eat these meaty things." Wu Bai took out all the things in the basket and put them on the table, then pulled two cabbages from the garden and put them into the basket Li, said solemnly, "They love to eat this."

    Mother Xiao thought of the Wu family members she met at the banquet in the past, and they wished to pour all the meat and vegetables on the table into their own bowls, and looked at it strangely. Wu Bai, I always feel that Wu Bai is talking about some kind of joke.

    Xiao Zimo saw through Wu Bai's careful thinking, and knew that the other party didn't want the Wu family to take advantage, so he said, "Mother, Brother Bai must know the Wu family better, so please put these things away!" "But Brother

    Bai It will look good to bring these things back home!" Mother Xiao said hesitantly.

    "It's useless to save face, look at Brother Bai's sallow complexion, instead of throwing these things away for the Wu family, it's better to keep them for Brother Bai's health." Xiao Zimo persuaded.

    Mother Xiao hesitated and said, "Isn't that good?" If word spread that their Xiao family only let Wu Bai return home with two Chinese cabbages, that would be too shameful!

    Wu Bai quickly nodded and said, "Mother, you trust me, that's fine!" "

    Since you all say so, then fine!" Mother Xiao said hesitantly.

    Then Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo left Xiao's house together. Xiao's mother looked at their backs and couldn't help but muttered: "These two children don't know what they are thinking, but they feel that they are holding two cabbages to return home. Is the door fine?"

    Father Xiao waved his hand and said, "They are married now, they are not real children, you know what's in your mind, don't worry!"

    On the way, Xiao Zimo wanted to take the vegetable basket from Wu Bai's hand, but Wu Bai stopped him.

    The two soon came to Wu's house and knocked on the door. After a while, Wu Rong came over to open the door with a face full of displeasure. When she saw Wu Bai, she subconsciously wanted to close the door with both hands, but her eyes were quick Sweeping the basket in Wu Bai's hand, she suddenly remembered that today is the day Wu Bai returns home.

    Thinking of this, she stopped closing the door, turned sideways, and let Wu Bai in.

    As soon as Wu Bai entered the yard, the basket in her hand was snatched by Wu Rong. Wu Rong opened the basket and looked inside, and found that it contained two cabbages. Immediately, she threw the basket on the ground in a fit of embarrassment, and said disgustedly: "I have the nerve to go back home with two pieces of broken cabbage!"