9

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 288 The Royal Husband of the Champion (9)

    Time soon came to the day of Xiao Zimo's palace test, and during this period, the person who wanted to harm Xiao Zimo never appeared again.

    Wu Bai brought Yulan to Xiao Zimo's courtyard, and then sent him to the gate of the palace, but at the moment he didn't get out of the carriage, and stayed in the carriage until Xiao Zimo entered the palace with the students. Then he went back to the prince's mansion in a carriage.

    In the afternoon, Wu Bai came to the gate of the palace again in a carriage, waiting for Xiao Zimo to come out.

    Xiao Zimo got into the carriage, opened the curtain and walked in, and found that Wu Bai was also in the carriage, his face was filled with joy.

    Seeing Xiao Zimo come in, Wu Bai asked with concern: "Is the test difficult this time?"

    "It's not difficult for me, please rest assured, my lord." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "That's good." Wu Bai nodded reassuringly.

    The carriage turned around and came to a restaurant. Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo had dinner in the restaurant before returning to Xiao Zimo's yard. Thinking that Xiao Zimo was too tired for the exam, Wu Bai didn't stay long, so he left here soon .

    The next day, after reviewing by the chief examiners and the emperor, the results of the palace examination had come out, and Xiao Zimo won the No. 1 Scholar position without any suspense.

    After Wu Bai heard the news, he happily rewarded the servants in the son's mansion with a month's money.

    Immediately afterwards, Xiao Zimo entered the palace again, and after being rewarded by the emperor, he began to parade in the streets.

    The street was very lively and crowded with people. If there were no guards opening the way in front, it is estimated that Xiao Zimo and others would be unable to move a single step.

    When passing by a teahouse, Xiao Zimo looked up and saw Wu Bai standing on the second floor waving at him, and then the other party took out a large peony flower and threw it at him, seeing that the peony flower was about to fall to the ground, Xiao Zimo didn't care about describing his demeanor, leaned over slightly, and picked up the peony.

    Seeing that Xiao Zimo had successfully caught Peony, Wu Bai waved to Xiao Zimo even more happily.

    Qi Chenghe was the second place in the palace examination. He rode a horse and walked very close behind Xiao Zimo. Wu Bai's movements were so conspicuous, and his interaction with Xiao Zimo was all seen by Qi Chenghe. In his eyes, he saw the way Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai flirted, and he was very displeased, so he urged Xiao Zimo: "Brother Xiao, everyone is waiting for you, can you hurry up?"

    Hearing this, Xiao Zimo cast a glance at him, but did not speed up. The people on the street surrounded them, and the road was difficult to walk. They couldn't walk faster at all. He thought Qi Chenghe's words were just It's just vexatious.

    Xiao Zimo rode his horse to leave a little space, and then said to Qi Chenghe: "Since Brother Qi is in such a hurry, why don't you go ahead?" Qi Chenghe gritted his teeth and said, "Brother Xiao was joking, you

    just You are the champion, so there is no reason for me to go ahead." "

    Since Brother Qi knows that he is unreasonable, he should be cautious in his words and deeds, otherwise I will mistakenly think that you want to go ahead." Xiao Zimo stabbed the other party, Then walk on horseback to the central location and move on.