8

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 342 The Initial World (8)

    The next day, the village chief came to Xiao's house with a smile on his face, and he asked, "Xiao boy, I heard that you promised to go to the ancestral hall to teach the children, but is it true?"

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said: "Yes, It's true."

    The village chief held Xiao Zimo's hand excitedly, and said, "Thank you so much."

    "The village chief is very polite." Xiao Zimo smiled lightly.

    After leaving Xiao's house, the village head found other villagers' homes and told them about Xiao Zimo's willingness to go to the ancestral hall to study. The villagers were very happy after hearing about it.

    After everyone was happy, they began to frown again.

    They are all worried about Shu Xiu. After all, they can’t let Xiao Zimo teach the children for free. It would be too unfair to Xiao Zimo. The other party is so weak and willing to give lectures to the children. They can’t let the other party feel disappointed .

    Everyone thought about it carefully, and came to Wu's house at the same time.

    When Wu Wenhao saw these people coming to his home, he couldn't help but feel a little proud. He concluded that these people came to invite him to go back and continue teaching the children.

    Wu Rong looked at these villagers with the same old spirit, and said: "Those children in your family are so stubborn that they contradict Wen Hao in class. If you don't give an explanation today, don't expect Wen Hao to continue teaching them how to read!" Unfortunately,

    they Both the mother and the son were wrong. The villagers did not come to ask Wu Wenhao to return to the ancestral hall to teach the children, but to ask for Shuxiu back.

    "What? You want to return to Shuxiu?" Wu Rong said with a face full of disbelief.

    Immediately afterwards, she put her face on her hips and said angrily: "Don't even think about it! Your children learned to read after my son, and now you want to go back to Shuxiu, what a face! I will go to the village chief and let him give me justice!"

    "Don't bother, I'm right here." The voice of the village head suddenly sounded.

    The villagers stepped aside one after another, and the village chief walked to the front, and he said to Wu Rong: "Wu Wenhao has only taught for a few days, and now he refuses to teach the children, so he should return everyone's Shuxiu. "

    Wu Rong said angrily: "Impossible, no one dares to take back the money from me yet, you are dreaming!" When the

    villagers heard this, they all looked at Wu Rong angrily.

    Someone shouted: "If you don't return Shuxiu to us today, we will stay here and not leave!" "

    Huh! Do you want to leave or not!" Wu Rong was not afraid of his trick at all.

    Seeing that Wu Rong didn't accept this trick, everyone became even more angry. Some people said angrily: "If you don't return Shu Xiu today, I will go in and grab it!

    " How dare you engage in such banditry, I will go to the Yamen to sue you!"

    As soon as the words came out, the villagers immediately fell silent, and they all looked at the village chief, wanting him to make up his mind.