2

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 215 The Wrong Married Young Husband (2)

    In the evening, after everyone had dinner, Mother Wu took Wu Bai out of the dining room, leaving only Wu Yuanliang to continue drinking with Xiao Yucheng.

    Wu Yuanliang thought of what his little brother said at noon, and he said, "Brother Xiao, I agreed to the marriage proposal you said today." Xiao Yucheng looked at Wu Yuanliang with a face full of surprise, a little curious that Wu Yuanliang's attitude changed so

    quickly , he looked at Wu Yuanliang and his wife's attitude during the day, as if he didn't want to agree to this marriage.

    In fact, Xiao Yucheng didn't have to ask for his son to marry the younger brother of the Wu family, but after all, there was an agreement at the beginning. Now that the children have grown up, the Wu family can't take the initiative to bring up this matter. Not reserved, that's why he came all the way to Yancheng and took the initiative to mention the marriage of the two families.

    He actually didn't think Wu Yuanliang would agree, he just asked tentatively at noon, if the other party backed down, he would just leave on his own, and then he could rest assured to see the marriage for his son when he returned to Fencheng.

    "Is what brother Wu said true?" Xiao Yucheng reconfirmed.

    "Of course it's true. It's hard for a gentleman to chase after a word. Since this marriage was decided by the two families, they will never go back on their word." Wu Yuanliang affirmed.

    Xiao Yucheng hesitated and said, "But sister-in-law Bairi's attitude?"

    "Hey, I'll decide this matter, your sister-in-law has already been persuaded by me." Wu Yuanliang said with a full face.

    Seeing this, Xiao Yucheng couldn't ask any more questions. After all, he had already agreed to the marriage of the two families. If he continued to ask, it seemed that he was a little dissatisfied with the marriage. In fact, after meeting Wu Bai today, he felt very sorry for this little girl. My brother is satisfied with being his husband.

    "Since brother Wu said so, I can rest assured." Xiao Yucheng said with a smile.

    "Brother Xiao, don't worry, come, let's chat while drinking." Wu Yuanliang raised his glass and said.

    "Hahaha, brother Wu please." Xiao Yucheng replied.

    The next day, Wu Bai found Wu's mother to inquire about the progress of the marriage.

    Wu's mother reached out and tapped his forehead, and said with a smile, "You really want to leave me and your father early?" "

    Of course not." Wu Bai shook his head.

    "That's about the same." Wu's mother was satisfied with his answer, and then told him, "Your father has set a wedding date for you, which will be in March next year.

    " One year." Wu Bai said with a bitter face.

    "Why, do you think the time is too short?" Mother Wu gave him a sidelong glance.

    "No, no, next year will be next year!" Wu Bai hurriedly waved his hand.

    "Don't blame your father. Fencheng is about a month away. If you marry in the future, it may be difficult for us to see you again. He is also reluctant to part with you, so he wants to keep you for a while." Mother Wu explained .