20

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 250 Chongxi Xiaofulang (Twenty)

    Wu Bai     from Ping'an Inn walked into Zou Kang's room, then took out the antidote and handed it to him.

    Zou Kang took the antidote and took it, and then said to Wu Bai: "Young master, you asked me to investigate the affairs of the Xiao family, and I have already investigated everything. Look, this is the roster.

    " Next, he took out a booklet and handed it to Wu Bai.

    Wu Bai flipped through the brochure, and found that it recorded the families of Xiao in the entire capital, as well as the addresses of these people.

    "I didn't expect your investigation to be quite detailed?" Wu Bai asked in surprise.

    "Hehe, thanks to the brothers I have known in the past who are willing to help me." Zou Kang said modestly.

    "Good job." Wu Bai praised.

    After finishing speaking, Wu Bai took the brochure and planned to leave the Ping An Inn.

    Zou Kang hesitated for a moment, but still said: "My lord, when I was investigating, I found a family named Xiao who was very strange." "Oh?"

    Wu Bai stopped and asked, "Why is it so strange?" "

    I I found that there were many strange people wandering around outside the family's house all day long, and the most frightening thing was that they seemed to be hiding sharp knives on their bodies, and I accidentally saw them." Zou Kang said with some fear.

    Fortunately, Wu Bai told him to be more vigilant beforehand, so he didn't act recklessly, otherwise he would definitely have lost his life.

    Hearing this, Wu Bai frowned slightly, and he asked, "Which family are you talking about, and what does his family do?"

    "It's Dali Temple Shaoqing, Mr. Xiao's family." Zou Kang said.

    "What? It's his house!"

    Zou Kang nodded and said, "That's right, it's his house."

    "Okay, I see." Wu Bai quickly left the inn.

    Wu Bai came to the car dealership and rented a carriage. He disguised himself as Xiao Zimo, drove the carriage to the vicinity of Xiao's house, stood at the gate of Xiao's house for a while, and left Xiao's residence in the carriage again. in front of the door.

    The people guarding near Xiao's mansion immediately followed behind him and chased after him.

    He drove the carriage out of the capital and slowly drove towards the outskirts of the city.

    Suddenly, a large crowd surrounded him.

    "What do you want to do?" Wu Bai asked deliberately.

    "Lord Xiao, I didn't expect you to be able to return to the capital safe and sound after suffering such a serious injury!" The leader of the group stood up and taunted Wu Bai.

    "Who on earth sent you?" Wu Bai asked.

    "Master Xiao is a smart man, I advise you to honestly hand over what you have, and I can leave you a whole body, otherwise, don't blame us for being rude to you!" the leader threatened.

    "Oh? Why do you want to be rude to me?" Wu Bai asked calmly.

    "Since you don't want to drink a toast, then I'll give you a blessing, give it to me!" The leader waved his hand.