15

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 325 County magistrate Xiaofulang (fifteen)

    One and a half months later, Wu Bai and his party finally arrived in the capital.

    Wu Bai looked in the direction of the palace, feeling very excited, he was finally going to see Xiao Zimo.

    After the group entered the city, Wu Bai cupped his hands to Qin Tianhua and said, "Thank you little general for taking

    care of me this time . , my Qin family should have become a sinner of Da Shun at this moment, if I say thank you, I should be the one who thanks Master Wu." "The little

    general will return to the palace, so let's say goodbye." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Well, take your leave." Qin Tianhua glanced at Fang Huayuan, and then left with others.

    Wu Bai took Wu's father, Wu's mother, and Fang Huayuan to the Yahang to rent a mansion and live there temporarily.

    On the other side, Qin Tianhua entered the palace with the gold and silver treasures sent by Xiao Yueke and Dayang Kingdom.

    Xiao Zimo was furious when he saw Xiao Yueke who was tied up with five flowers. He endured his anger and asked Qin Tianhua: "Qin Aiqing, can you explain to me that I asked you to escort the princess to Beijing, but did not ask you to escort the princess to Beijing?" She's coming to Beijing!"

    Qin Tianhua knelt on the ground, and he replied: "Your Majesty, I have no choice but to do this. The three princesses colluded with Prince Dayang and wanted to steal the border defense map. In desperation, I and my father had no choice but to She took it."

    Xiao Yueke immediately retorted: "Brother Huang, don't listen to his nonsense, he framed me for this!"

    The anger on Xiao Zimo's face dissipated, and he asked suspiciously: " What's going on here?"

    "I was just curious about the scenery of the border town, so I ran to the border town in a playful way, who knew that the Qin family father and son would frame me and I colluded with foreign enemies, brother emperor, I have suffered so much along the way, you must do it Make the decision for me!" Xiao Yueke said with an aggrieved face.

    Qin Tianhua snorted coldly, and told everything about how Xiao Yueke cheated to get the border defense map in the border town, and how he got it. Then he took out Mu Haoyan's confession and presented it to Xiao Zimo.

    "Your Majesty, this is the testimony of Prince Dayang," Qin Tianhua raised his hand and said.     Xiao Zimo took the testimonies and read them. His face was gloomy, he looked at Xiao Yueke, and said sharply, "Yueke, do you have something to say

    ?"

, What do you want me to say!" Xiao Yueke said excitedly.

    "Your Majesty, I can guarantee with my life that everything is true and there is no deceit." Qin Tianhua said loudly.

    Seeing this, Xiao Zimo came to a conclusion in his mind, and he said, "Come here, take the princess down and imprison her until I find out the truth before executing her." "Yes." Soon two guards walked in

    , Take Xiao Yueke down.

    For this result, Qin Tianhua was not too surprised. After all, if the emperor believed his words easily, then something was wrong, and the correct way to do it was to check it out.