12

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 346 The original world (twelve)

    In the hall, Wen Yipeng took a sip of tea and slowly put down the cup.

    The mayor's wife walked into the hall and saw such a scene.

    Wen Yipeng was not surprised to see that the person who came was not the mayor, but the mayor's wife. He had heard earlier that the mayor was ill.

    "I've seen Madam." Wen Yipeng asked politely, cupping his hands.

    "I don't know what is the so-called presence of Mr. Wen?" the mayor's wife asked bluntly.

    "I heard that the mayor is ill, so I came here to visit Yi Er." Wen Yipeng said with concern.

    The mayor has been ill for more than half a month, and has never seen Wen's family come to visit. Now Wen Yipeng said that he came to visit the mayor. The mayor's wife did not believe it, but she still smiled and replied: "Thank you, Mr. Wen, for your concern. I invited a doctor to treat the master. If Mr. Wen is fine, then I will leave first."

    Of course, Wen Yipeng came to the mayor's house only when he had something to do, and he quickly said: "That's right, two days ago, I A few of your subordinates committed some crimes and were sent to your house by a group of people, and they are currently locked up in the house, I hope Madam can help you." "

    What happened?" the mayor's wife asked.

    "Fight." Wen Yipeng replied.

    Hearing this, the mayor's wife thought for a while and said, "I'm a woman and I can't decide what to do. I will report this matter to the master. How to deal with this matter depends on the master." "Madam, you

    know Yes, in my family’s business, fighting is a common occurrence. There is no need to disturb the mayor for such a trivial matter, not to mention that the mayor is seriously ill now. How can he use this matter to bother him? Madam is now the person in charge. I don’t believe it. You can't even decide on such a small matter." Wen Yipeng persuaded.

    The mayor's wife was moved by his words that he shouldn't bother the mayor with trivial matters. She struggled for a moment, and finally said: "I hope Mr. Wen will forgive me. I will consider this matter for two days." After hearing this, Wen

    Yipeng Suppressing the anger in his eyes, he said in a deep voice: "In that case, Wen will give Madam two days to consider, but I hope Madam can give me a satisfactory answer after two days." "Naturally." The mayor's wife

    nodded road.

    "Wen is leaving." Wen Yipeng left with his hands behind his back.

    On the other side, Wu Bai followed the housekeeper to the mayor's room. The two passed through the screen and saw the mayor lying on the bed with thin cheeks.

    Although the mayor was ill, he was conscious. He squinted at Wu Bai, a little curious about who the other party was. He opened his mouth and wanted to speak, but his body was weak, and he couldn't make a sound from his mouth. .

    The butler has been working with him for many years, but he instantly understood what the mayor meant, and immediately introduced: "Master, this is the doctor Madam invited for you." Wu Bai cupped his hands at the mayor and said, "I have met the mayor,

    I His name is Wu Bai, and he is a doctor."

    The mayor blinked his eyes, indicating that he knew.