14

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 293 The Royal Husband of the Champion (14)

    After attending the prince's wedding banquet, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo returned home in a carriage.

    On the way, Xiao Zimo asked, "Why did you replace the sweet potato with jadeite before you set off?"

    Wu Bai explained, "We came back from Shuangyang County. Not long after we got off the pier, someone wanted to attack us. It can be seen that someone has been watching Following our whereabouts, the royal brother's wedding is coming soon, but we suddenly headed to Shuangyang County. Some people will definitely be curious about the gift I prepared for the royal brother, but sweet potatoes are not good to give to the royal brother in front of everyone, so I just I will change my mind temporarily."

    "You think well, today the third prince wants to find out what the congratulatory gift we gave the prince is, do you think those people on the pier were sent by the prince?" Xiao Zimo guessed .

    "Probably not. Brother Sanhuang has many capable people under his command. Even if he wanted to kill me, he should have thought of a perfect plan and wouldn't just send those few people there." Wu Bai said shaking his head.

    He could see that the few people on the pier who wanted to kill them had no kung fu.

    "Could it be Concubine Li? Father gave us that night pearl before, she seemed very unhappy." Xiao Zimo analyzed.

    "Concubine Li is living in the palace, and I really have some problems with it, but it's a bit far-fetched to send someone to kill us for a night pearl, but she is indeed suspicious. When I give the sweet potato to the emperor tomorrow, Ask him to help me investigate Concubine Li." Wu Bai said seriously.

    "Yes." Xiao Zimo agreed.

    On the other side, the third prince came to Concubine Zhai's palace.

    "Emperor, why are you here?" Di Guifei asked with a smile.

    The third prince sat down and replied: "Concubine Mother, I have carefully thought about the candidates you mentioned last time."

    Concubine Zhai raised her eyes and said, "Then which one do you decide to choose as your concubine?"

    "Son I think the daughter of the Minister of War is the best match for my son." The third prince replied.

    "Tell me the reason why you chose her?" Concubine Di Gui actually felt that the three were similar, each with its own advantages, but she wanted to know Wu Chen's thoughts on choosing the daughter of the Minister of War.

    "Although Hu Dutong is the leader of the imperial army, he is also the emperor's confidant. I can't guarantee that he will join me because of my sister's marriage. Even if he is really willing to join me, my father will not If you trust him any more, perhaps the emperor will send another confidant to take the position of governor." Wu Chen analyzed.

    "What about Concubine Li's niece? Why don't you consider her?" Concubine Di Gui asked.

    Wu Chen frowned, and said: "According to what I know, this Miss Ren has a bad character, is domineering, and misbehaves. I need a gentle and virtuous woman as the main concubine, not a concubine who often gives to my son." The person who stabbed Lou Zi will be the concubine."

    "But the fourth prince holds a heavy army, so you are willing to give up this military power?" Concubine Di Gui asked.

    "The fourth brother has a stubborn and resolute personality, and he hates taking over the heir. This is why he has been sticking to the frontier for so many years. His relationship with the Ren family is not close. Even if the son married Ren Leyao, the fourth brother must be I won't help Erchen because of this matter." Wu Chen said helplessly.