end

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 255 Chongxi Xiaofulang (End)

    Half a year later,

    Mother Xiao accompanied Wu Bai for a walk in the garden, and Xiao Zimo came back from the Yamen with two bunches of candied haws in his hand.

    "Wow! Candied haws, give it to me!" Wu Bai happily walked towards him.

    Xiao Zimo smiled helplessly, and said: "This candied haws is very sweet, why can you never get tired of eating it?"

    Wu Bai looked at him in surprise, and asked: "This is the first time you bought me candied haws, How do you know that I will never get tired of eating it?"

    "I don't know, it seems that you especially love this food in my memory, and when I saw it for sale on the way back today, I subconsciously bought it for you, but I didn't expect you to really like it .” Xiao Zimo replied truthfully.

    "That's right!" Wu Bai nodded, his thoughts swirling.

    Mother Xiao walked towards Wu Bai and said with concern: "You are pregnant now, so you can't walk too fast."

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said: "Mother is right, you walk slowly next time, be careful not to hurt yourself. "

    Understood, I will pay attention." Wu Bai agreed.

    "Zimo, why did you leave the office so early today?" Mother Xiao asked suspiciously.

    "There is something I want to tell Brother Bai." Xiao Zimo explained.

    "Oh, then you take care of Brother Bai first, and I'll go to the kitchen." Mother Xiao urged.

    As soon as she left, Wu Bai said with a bitter face, "Mother made me old hen soup again." "

    Don't worry, I'll drink it for you." Xiao Zimo pinched his cheek.

    "You are so kind." Wu Bai said happily, "Just now you said you have something to tell me, what is it?"

    Xiao Zimo said, "Prince Jing was seized by Yushitai, and the military power in Xijiang was also thought of by His Majesty. Take it back, and he fell ill in a fit of anger."

    "Really? Then he is too miserable." Wu Bai said lightly.

    "You were hunted down by Prince Jing's mansion when you were pretending to be Doctor Bai. I've always been curious, why did they chase you down?" Xiao Zimo asked.

    Wu Bai explained: "You know, I have cured King Jing twice, and after he cured him for the first time, he sent people to chase and kill me. I didn't expect him to repay his kindness so much, so I tried to sneak into it. Prince Jing's mansion overheard his conversation with his confidants, only to know that because of his great power, he was feared by His Majesty, and planned to leave the capital by feigning death, and then go to the northern border, take the military power in the northern border into his hands, and use this to subvert the world, but Because he was saved by me, he naturally couldn't cheat his death, so he pursued and killed me relentlessly."

    "Overthrow the world!" Xiao Zimo exclaimed.

    "That's right, he wanted to do the same old trick later and was cured by me again, that's why he hates me so much." Wu Bai replied.

    "Prince Jing's wolfish ambition is simply daring!" Xiao Zimo said happily, "Fortunately, he has you, otherwise his plan will definitely succeed. When war breaks out and the world is in turmoil, it will be the people who will suffer.