12

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 242 Chongxi Xiaofulang (12)

    "Miraculous doctor, Prince Jing did not get into his body this time, but was poisoned. I wonder if you can cure him with confidence?" the emperor asked.

    Wu Bai said calmly: "I'll make a more accurate diagnosis after I give you the pulse of the prince." "

    Okay, genius doctor please." The emperor said.

    At this moment, the old concubine rushed over. Yesterday, she purposely stayed by Prince Jing's side all night to put on a show, and then she left under the persuasion of the housekeeper. Not long after she fell asleep, a servant girl came forward to report When Doctor Bai came to the palace, she was so frightened that she jumped up from the bed.

    When she arrived here after wearing cumbersome clothes, she happened to see Wu Bai who was about to feel the pulse of Prince Jing.

    Immediately, she shouted: "Stop!"

    Wu Bai stopped and turned to look at her.

    The emperor and the steward also looked at her inexplicably.

    Faced with the gazes of several people, the old concubine finally realized that she had overreacted, and she said angrily, "I just thought that Doctor Bai was scratching the prince with a knife that day. Your lord, you can't help shouting out."

    For this explanation, Wu Bai naturally didn't believe it, and he knew very well why the other party stopped him just now.

    The emperor looked at the old concubine with a strange face, seeming to believe it: "Is that so?"

    The steward hurriedly explained for the old concubine: "The old majesty stayed by the prince's side yesterday, and I was persuaded to go down to rest not long ago. I came here in a hurry, and I must have not had a good rest, so my eyesight will appear." "

    Yes, yes, the butler is right." The old princess echoed.

    The emperor nodded slightly, with a blank expression on his face. He didn't know if he believed it or not, and the old concubine didn't dare to ask. She looked at Wu Bai and said, "Master Bai, I'm sorry to trouble you." Wu Bai nodded and said, "Don't worry, old lady.

    " , It is my duty to cure diseases and save lives, and I will definitely return you a lively prince."

    The old concubine smiled awkwardly: "..."

    Wu Bai opened the medicine box and took out the pulse pillow to feel the pulse of Prince Jing. After a while, he withdrew his hand and murmured, "Queer! Weird!" Hearing

    Wu Bai's words, the old concubine's scalp tightened, and she blurted out "Doctor Bai, what happened to my son?"

    "My lord was poisoned this time, it is very strange. Logically speaking, ordinary people would have died long ago after being poisoned by this poison, but the lord survived, isn't it strange! "Wu Bai said in amazement.     After hearing what he said, the emperor asked, " Genius

    doctor Bai, what do you mean by that?"

The protection of the precious magic weapon, or..." Wu Bai shook his head again when he said this, and murmured: "This should be impossible, maybe I misunderstood." The housekeeper couldn't understand what

    Wu Bai said, He directly asked: "

    Miraculous doctor, is the prince's condition still recoverable?" Wu Bai glanced at the emperor, and said, "At first, I couldn't help it, but it happens that the emperor is here, so I can make the prince get better." "The miracle