7

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter Two Hundred and Twenty

    Several bodyguards looked at Xiao Zimo who was beside Wu Bai, and asked in amazement: "Why is Mr. Xiao here?"

    Wu Bai explained: "Mr. Xiao wants to go to Yancheng for fun, so I took him It's gone."

    Several bodyguards had guessed the relationship between Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo before, and now they heard what Wu Bai said, and they all felt that their previous guess was correct.

    "I see." Several bodyguards nodded and did not continue to ask further questions.

    Seeing that they didn't ask any more questions, Wu Bai was also relieved.

    The aunt looked at Xiao Zimo with a look of embarrassment, and asked, "Who is this young master?"

    "May I just call him Zimo." Wu Bai introduced.

    "Okay." The aunt nodded.

    Stayed at Da Niang's house for one night. On the second day, Wu Bai and the others continued their journey in a carriage.

    Looking at the bodyguards riding horses outside the carriage, Xiao Zimo showed envy.

    "Brother Bai can also ride a horse?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "I will." "

    Brother Bai can teach me how to ride a horse when I get to Yancheng?" Xiao Zimo asked eagerly.

    "You don't have to wait until Yancheng, if you want to learn, I can teach you now." Wu Bai said with a smile.

    "Really?" Xiao Zimo's eyes lit up.

    "Yeah." Wu Bai nodded.

    Then Wu Bai lifted the curtain of the car and signaled everyone to stop.

    "My lord, what are your orders?" A bodyguard on a horse asked.

    "I want to teach Zimo how to ride a horse." Wu Bai replied.

    The bodyguard also knew what was going on, and immediately got off the horse, got into the carriage by himself, and gave the horse to Wu Bai and the others.

    Wu Bai got on his horse, he stretched out his hand to pull Xiao Zimo up, and Xiao Zimo sat behind him.

    "You grab the rein first." Wu Bai handed over the rein to Xiao Zimo.

    Xiao Zimo grabbed the rein with both hands, while embracing Wu Bai.

    "Drive."

    Wu Bai clamped the horse's belly with his legs, and the horse started to run slowly, Xiao Zimo was shocked.

    "Don't panic, stabilize your body." Wu Bai comforted.

    "Okay." Xiao Zimo clenched the rein in his hand, and at the same time clinging to Wu Bai, for fear that he would fall.

    Everyone continued to move forward, Xiao Zimo gradually mastered the skills, but he was not as nervous as he was at the beginning.

    Several bodyguards watched the interaction between Wu Bai and the two along the way, and everyone looked at each other, showing tacit expressions.

    In a blink of an eye, everyone entered the boundary of Yancheng, and after a few days of driving, they will be able to reach Yancheng, and everyone is a little happy.