Little Husband White Moonlight (1)

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 256 White Moonlight Mrs. (1)

Wu Bai closed his eyes, and he returned to the space again. He found that the book in his hand had disappeared, but the whole space had undergone tremendous changes. The originally dark space was shrouded in white mist, causing Wu Bai to only see the space The flowers and plants nearby are covered by hazy white mist in the distance.

Although it is impossible to see the flowers and plants in the distance clearly, the scene is interesting to look at. Wu Bai admired it for a moment, stood up, left the pavilion, and walked into the study.

He came to the desk, took the new book that appeared on the desk in his hand, and sat down in the pavilion again.

Wu Bai turned the pages of the book and began to read.

This is a book called "The Assassin of Time Traveling: The Princess Is Very Evil".

It tells the story of a female killer Feng Zining who traveled from another world to the Daqi Kingdom and became the unfavored princess of the Li Palace. After transmigrating, she easily suppressed the concubine of the Palace and regained the power of the family. She also subdued the leader of the assassins as her subordinates and established a killer organization. In Lingyi Pavilion, a small plan was used to ruin the reputation of the prince's sweetheart. With his unique temperament and skill, he won the favor of the prince, and the prince was willing to dismiss the concubine at home for her.

Wu Bai put the book on the stone table, and slowly closed his eyes.

When he opened his eyes again, he was facing a woman's concerned eyes.

"Brother Bai, you finally woke up, thank God!" The woman said with a face full of rejoicing.

"What's wrong with me?" Wu Bai asked.

Wu Bai heard the meaning of the other party's words, and it seemed that something happened to his original body.

"You fell into the water, do you have any discomfort?" The other party asked with concern.

"I seem to have a headache." Wu Bai rubbed his head and said.

"You fell into the water and developed a high fever. It's normal to have a headache. Just drink this medicine and you'll be fine." The woman took the pill bowl from the maid behind her, picked up the spoon, and prepared to give Wu Bai the medicine.

"I'll drink it myself!" Wu Bai took the medicine bowl and drank it in one gulp.

Seeing that Wu Bai had drunk the medicine, the woman got up and said, "Go to sleep first, I'll come see you later." "

Yes." Wu Bai nodded.

When the other party left with the maid, Wu Bai lay on the bed and began to receive the memory of the original body.

Yuan was born in the capital city of Daqing, and his father was the Imperial Academy of Jijiu. Influenced by his father, Yuan has read poetry and books since he was a child, and he is a polite and gentle person.

He grew up loved by his parents since he was a child, and he didn't suffer any hardships, but because of the love of King Li, he was framed by Princess Li, causing his reputation to be ruined. In the end, his face was ruined by Princess Li and he lived a miserable life in the temple. .

When Wu Bai woke up at this moment, it was the time when his original body's reputation was ruined and he was about to be sent to the temple.

Yuanben's father was from Sipin Guozijian to offer wine, not to mention peaches and plums all over the world, there are still a lot of students in the court, so even though Yuanben was born in a humble background, he still often received invitations from many high-ranking officials' wives to visit Participate in various banquets held by them.