17

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 272

    After dinner, Xiao Zimo said to Wu Bai: "I heard that a new theater troupe has arrived in the city today. I wonder if Mr. Wu would like to listen to the opera together?"

    Wu Bai nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "We also Go." Shu Lecheng said hastily.

    "Then let's go!" Xiao Zimo said reluctantly.

    Shu Lecheng saw what Xiao Zimo meant, and he said to Yang Jingshan in a low voice: "Zimo really values ​​sex over friends!"

    Yang Jingshan looked at Shu Lecheng speechlessly, and thought: This kid is too ruthless. I want to join in all the excitement.

    Everyone left the restaurant, came to the theater, and began to listen to the play.     However, Prince Xiao's mansion was turned upside down. Concubine

    Xiao looked at Matchmaker Wang in disbelief, and asked, "What did you say? Zimo actually fell in love with Wu Bai?"

Eat." Matchmaker Wang replied.

    "How is this possible?" Concubine Xiao continued to ask, "Are you sure you read it right?"

    Matchmaker Wang nodded quickly and said, "I am very sure, there are so many people in the restaurant, besides the old man, there are many people who have seen it." "

    "Why is Zimo so foolish that he has a crush on a little brother like Wu Bai." Princess Xiao said displeased.

    At this time, Lord Xiao walked in from the door, he looked at Matchmaker Wang, and said, "Matchmaker Wang is here to deliver the portrait again today?"

    Before Matchmaker Wang could reply, Lord Xiao took a quick step and took the portrait from her , Unfolded to look, commented: "This little brother has serious eyes, looking at the elegant appearance of a book, I don't know which family he is from?

    " Matchmaker Wang replied.

    "It turned out to be the little brother of Guozijianji Restaurant, no wonder he looks a bit scholarly." Lord Xiao said clearly.

    Prince Xiao walked up to Concubine Xiao with the portrait, and praised: "Madam, look quickly, this little brother is very good, much better than the portrait Wang Matchmaker brought a few days ago.

    " Satisfied, he had no choice but to explain: "This little brother can't be chosen. He pushed Princess Li off the pond before, and his reputation is bad!

    " Concubine Xiao knew about his temperament, so she didn't mention it to him.

    Matchmaker Wang said: "Princess, I heard another theory in the restaurant today. It is said that Princess Li fell into the water on purpose in order to frame Wu Bai." "Oh? There is another

    saying, Matchmaker Wang , please explain carefully." Prince Xiao said curiously.

    "I heard that Wu Bai met Li Wang and his wife in a restaurant today. At that time, Princess Li fell from the second floor, but she turned over and returned to the second floor as lightly as a swallow. He must have fallen into the water to frame Wu Bai." Matchmaker Wang said.

    "Princess Li has such a good skill?" Concubine Xiao didn't believe it.

    "This is not what the old man said. I heard it. There were many people in the restaurant at that time. If the princess doesn't believe it, she can send someone to inquire about it." Matchmaker Wang quickly waved her hands.