14

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Three hundred and fortieth eight chapters of the original world (fourteen)

    Everyone in Yunxi Village

    gathered in the open space in front of the village ancestral hall to eat the running water mat. The village chief said that the running water mat would be set up for three days to celebrate the happy event.

    For this banquet, besides the people from Yunxi Village, many people from several neighboring villages also came. They surrounded Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai one after another, wanting to send their children here to study.

    For such a request, Xiao Zimo did not refuse. He had already guessed that such a situation would arise, and he and Wu Bai were planning to build an academy in the village so that these children could be admitted to school.

    In the Great Wei Dynasty, there was no rule that merchants could not become officials. With the successive arrival of the county magistrate and mayor, many wealthy households in the town and county expressed their desire to send their children to Xiao Zimo to study here.

    After thinking about these people's requests, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai agreed.

    After making the decision to go down to the academy, Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo told the village head the news, and the village head took advantage of the three-day feast to spread the news.

    After the mayor heard the news, he personally visited Xiao's house in Yunxi Village.

    "Master Xiao, Doctor Wu, hello." The mayor greeted first.

    "What is the mayor here today?" Wu Bai poured a cup of tea for the mayor, and then asked.

    "I heard that Master Xiao is going to build an academy in Yunxi Village, is there such a thing?" the mayor asked.

    Xiao Zimo nodded and said, "That's right."

    After getting a definite answer, the mayor said happily, "I have two stubborn grandchildren in my family. I hope I will have the opportunity to study with Master Xiao?" "Of course, since

    I want to build an academy , I definitely hope to pass on what I have learned to the students, if Sun is eager to learn, I will naturally welcome it." Xiao Zimo replied.

    "Hahaha, Mr. Xiao is so forthright, so the old man is naturally not stingy." The mayor laughed loudly, took out two bank notes from his pocket and handed them to Xiao Zimo, and said, "This is a little wish from the old man, I hope I can help Mr. Xiao build the academy as soon as possible, and I hope Mr. Xiao will not refuse."

    Xiao Zimo said with a light smile, "In that case, Xiao is not welcome, and Xiao thanked the mayor for his kindness on behalf of all the students." "

    Mr. Xiao Don't be so polite, this Yunxi Village is also under the jurisdiction of the old man, and now he can do something for the people, which is what the old man should do." The mayor said modestly.

    "Hahaha... It's a blessing for the people of Deyang Town that the mayor is so considerate of the people." Xiao Zimo said with a smile.

    The two sides chatted and laughed, Xiao Zimo and Wu Bai got up to send the mayor away.

    Not long after, someone knocked on the door of Xiao's house again. Wu Bai opened the door and found that the person who came was the county magistrate.

    "Hello, magistrate." Wu Bai and Xiao Zimo greeted each other politely.

    "Haha...Okay, okay." The county magistrate looked at the couple with a gratified face. When he thought of so many children under his command this year, and they were all brought by Mrs. Xiao Zimo, he I was very happy.