9

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 239 Chongxi Xiaofulang (9)

    When Wu Bai returned to the yard again, Wan Yasu's mother and son were no longer here. He walked into his own room, and when he saw the messy house, his complexion turned black.

    He looked up at the beams of the room, and was relieved to see that the baggage he had placed there was still there.

    In the blink of an eye, it has been a month since Wu Bai came to Xiangguo Temple, and the memorial day of the original owner's mother has passed.

    Thinking of the smoky Wu Mansion, Wu Bai didn't want to go back.

    Just when he was hesitating, the Wu family sent someone to send him a message, asking him to go back and prepare for the next autumn hunt.

    Upon hearing this news, Wu Bai suddenly thought of the incident where the guards of Prince Jing's mansion entered the paddock in the suburbs of Beijing. Thinking of this, Wu Bai resolutely decided to return to the mansion.

    When Wan Yasu learned that Wu Bai was back, she took the servants from the house with great fanfare to greet Wu Bai in person at the door.

    After the lesson from last time, she now dare not offend Wu Bai again, because she is afraid that the other party will not give her the antidote next time, and it will be fine if she has tasted the poison torture twice, and she does not want to try a third time.

    "Brother Bai, you're back." Wan Yasu said happily.

    Wu Bai looked at so many servants in front of the mansion, and looked at Wan Yasu suspiciously, wondering what the other party was going to do.

    Wan Yasu saw Wu Bai's doubts, and quickly explained: "As the eldest brother of the Wu family, you still need the pomp you should have."

    Han Yan stood behind several servants, looking at Wu Bai with gloomy eyes. Bai, she was often made things difficult by Wan Yasu's mother and son in the mansion this month. She was obviously Wan Yasu's eyeliner arranged by Wu Bai's side. I was very depressed in my heart, why didn't Wu Bai keep her by his side to serve her.

    Sensing her gaze, Wu Bai looked along her side, Han Yan quickly withdrew his gaze, and lowered his head to look at the ground.

    "Brother Bai, I have ordered my servants to clean up your yard again..." Wan Yasu tried to claim credit.

    While talking, Wan Yasu found that Wu Bai was not listening, she looked along Wu Bai's line of sight, and then she also saw Hanyan.

    She thought about how she made things difficult for Hanyan this month, and she said awkwardly: "Brother Bai, before Hanyan ran into the master, I have already transferred her to work in the laundry room. If you like her, I will transfer her back right away." Serve you?"

    Hearing this, Wu Bai waved his hand and said: "No, she is yours, you can arrange her wherever you want."

    Wan Yasu's expression froze, and she quickly explained: "Bai Brother, you misunderstood, Hanyan is not my person."

    "Arrange someone else for me." Wu Bai didn't continue to quarrel with her about Hanyan, he left everyone behind and stepped into Wu's mansion.

    In the afternoon, Wu Bai woke up from a nap, he opened the door and found a maid standing outside the door.

    When the servant girl saw Wu Bai, she quickly turned to him and said respectfully, "Hello, Mr. An Yusui."

    "What's your name?" Wu Bai asked calmly.