25

return
Cannon fodder young husband [quick travel]
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 304 The Royal Husband of the Champion (25)

    Wu Chen came out of Concubine Zhai's palace, and when he passed the imperial garden and turned the corner, he heard two voices coming from the front.

    "Eunuch Xi, why did you ask the slave to prepare this poison?"

    "After asking so much, don't you want your head?" After finishing

    speaking, Wu Chen recognized that one of the people who spoke was Wang Xi who was serving by the emperor's side. The godson of Wang Fu, the chief eunuch.

    Immediately after two footsteps came towards him, Wu Chen subconsciously hid in the nearby bushes for some reason.

    Seeing Wang Xi leading a young eunuch away, Wu Chen's eyes darkened, and he quietly followed.

    He followed Wang Xi to the Imperial Dining Room, then looked at the other party and said to the manager of the Imperial Dining Room, "Your Majesty and Prince An are going to have a banquet in the Imperial Study Room. You should quickly order them to deliver the food and drinks to the Imperial Study Room.

    " Get the food and wine ready." The head of the imperial dining room replied.

    "King An likes to drink pear blossom wine the most, don't forget this." Wang Xi reminded.

    "I won't forget, please don't worry, Eunuch Xi." The manager of the imperial dining room said.

    Wang Xi nodded in satisfaction, and then wandered around in the imperial dining room, until he saw the people in the imperial dining room put Wang An's favorite pear blossom wine on a tray, then he walked over, opened it and smelled it.

    The manager of the imperial dining room smiled and said, "Eunuch Xi, don't worry about it now!" "

    Well, yes, this is indeed pear blossom wine." Wang Xi nodded.

    "Eunuch Xi, do you have any other orders?" the manager asked.

    Wang Xi shook his head and said: "It's okay, you guys remember to send the things to the imperial dining room as soon as possible."

    After saying this, Wang Xi left the imperial dining room.

    Wu Chen looked at Wang Xi's back, with pensiveness in his eyes, he remembered what Wu Bai said yesterday, and thought of Wu Bai's willingness to enter the palace today to treat King An, and instantly, he figured out something.

    "Third Highness, why are you here?" The voice of the head of the imperial dining room woke Wu Chen who was in deep thought.

    Only then did Wu Chen realize that he had walked into the imperial dining room unknowingly. He looked at the pear blossom wine on the tray, and his heart was full of entanglements. On the one hand, he thought that the life and death of King An had nothing to do with him, and this was the decision made by his father. He couldn't get in, and on the other hand, he didn't want Wu Bai to get what he wanted.

    "My Highness happened to pass by here, just take a look around, you don't have to worry about it." Wu Chen waved his hand.

    After receiving the order, the manager of the imperial kitchen did not continue to stare at Wu Chen, but ordered the people under him to move more quickly.

    Finally, the people in the imperial dining room put everything on the plate and left one by one with the trays.

    Just when the last young eunuch was about to leave the imperial dining room with pear blossom wine, Wu Chen couldn't help but tripped him.