29

Rafe Cameron attempting to murder Y/n Routledge for the 3rd time <3

—————

JJ directs the group to the 'north drain', suggesting that the gun may have been washed out there. You head to the location JJ explained, You, Pope and Kie following his lead.

"So, if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to, like—" JJ explains as you guys get to said drain, "Somewhere in this trash." Pope says looking at all the plastic in the water. "Correct." JJ says.

Kie sighs, "Oh my god. People who use plastic should be shot." she states. "Personally, i love plastic." JJ says enthusiastically, "Use it everyday. Love that stuff." Kie staring blankly at him, "Hopefully, you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean." JJ sighs looking away.

You nudge her, "Kie. It's JJ." You reason, "I don't think i've ever seen him use a regular bin, let alone recycle." You say, making Kie nod as she sighs knowingly, "True." JJ glares at you two slightly, making you chuckle as you walk over to him placing your hand on his shoulder, "You know i'm right." You try, making him agree reluctantly— without Kie hearing.

"Well, i thought you'd say something like that Kie, so.. trash bags." Pope says holding up the bags. "Did you just proactively protect the environment?" Kie says with a smile. "Maybe." Pope says, making Kie's lips form a downwards smile.

"Do you want us to leave you two alone, or what's going on?" JJ asks as the two of you watch Pope and Kie have a 'moment'. Pope throws the bags forcefully at JJ, "Just pick up the trash." He instructs him.

You guys start looking around the water for any sign of the gun, "Seriously JJ. Be serious." Pope scolds the blonde as he throws something near Pope. JJ chuckles as he eyes you up beside him, "Hey, Y/n, look at his." He says pointing towards something.
"No." You sternly say watching him from the corner of your eyes as he smirks at you. You knew he was up to something, which couldn't be good.

He grabs a piece of trash throwing it towards you, making you dodge it and throw it back towards him. He quickly grabs something else cashing you with it.

"JJ, i swear—" You laugh as you run away from him, hiding behind Kie as a blockade. "Wha—" Kie asks but stops when she sees JJ grabbing you, pretending to throw you into the water. Kie shakes her head continuing to wade through the water.

Pope clears his throat next to the two of you, smirking, "Do you want me to leave you two alone, or?.." He asks jokingly.

"Shut up Pope." You say, "Yeah shut up Pope," JJ agrees as you slip out of his arms. Pope sighs. "Okay truce." JJ says holding his arms up, getting back to actually helping you guys look.