30

⋆·˚ ༘* Mrs Magic - strawberry guy ⋆·˚ ༘*

·˚* Mrs Magic - strawberry guy ·˚*

—————

You pull the window open, leaning your hands against the ledge as you poke your head out, "What?" You ask him.

"Nice to see ya too." JJ says sarcastically as he places his hands on your face pulling you towards him as he kisses you. You smile into the kiss as his tongue grazes your bottom lip.

"I missed you." JJ says with a grin across his face, "You saw me last night." You tell him with a chuckle. He sighs nodding, "I know— but had to head back home to get ready, didn't I?" JJ groans in annoyance.

"Awh poor boy." You say with a smile, making JJ click his teeth. "So where are you taking me on this date?" He asks, pulling himself through your window.

"Could've used the door." You say as he struggles to get back onto his feet, he shakes his head, "Nah— all good." He says making you scoff.

"It's just a small coffee place." You say, finishing your look, "You look beautiful." He says as he kisses your cheek, "Thank you— You look beautiful too." You smile, making JJ smirk.

"Ready?" You ask him, he nods following you outside. You see his bike parked on the green, getting on after JJ does, wrapping your arms around his middle.

You pull JJ towards the coffee shop you'd heard Kie rave about, "This is it." You say pointing towards the sweetly decorated cafe.

You and JJ walk in, scanning the picturesque design and decorations of flowers and fairy lights. You stand by the counter, waiting to be served.

"Oh shit," You curse as you scan the quaint coffee shop, JJ slowly turns towards you, his hand holding your bracelet tugging on it to redirect your eye-line back to him.

"What?" he asks softly, as he notices the look of panic on your face, looking towards where you were previously looking. His eyes stop as he finds the reason for your small panic. "We can leave if you'd like?" He asks pulling you closer towards him protectively.

You shake your head, "I'm not letting a kook ruin our date," you smile at him, JJ gives You a kiss on the cheek before turning to see the waiter appear in front of the two of you, ready to take your orders.

You both order a coffee together, and a box of brownies to share. You thank the lady as she passes you a receipt, with your queue number on.

JJ follows behind you as you find a table to wait at. As you walk over towards it, your eyes catch with Will Campbell, you instantly look away awkwardly. remembering how you blatantly ignore him after your last interaction.

Will looks at you with a hint of jealously as he sees JJ behind you, his hand placed on the small of your back as the two of you sit together. He redirects his glance back to his friend ranting on about something.