32

—————

—————

You wake up early sunday morning, much to JJ's annoyance. You pull yourself out of his grasp, him groaning in annoyance as he stirred. "Sorry." You whisper, kissing his cheek before you get out of bed.

JJ opens his eyes, squinting at you, "Where you going?" He asks confused, "I have work— Kie asked if i could work some shifts at the Wreck again."

"Thought Mike fired you," JJ stated as he starts to sit up, leaning his body weight against his hand. "Yes, but he said he could look past me shouting at that Kook and all the other stuff... anyway, he put me on a probation period." You shrug, "Kie said they're desperate for work, and i have a feeling i'll just be cleaning tables." You say, JJ nods in response.

"Did you find another job?" You ask him, he sighs, "Yeah, some guy my dad used to work for has a mechanic out sick, so needs cover." JJ explains, "I start next week." He tells you.

You hum, threading your hands through his bed hair, "Nice," You smile, remembering when he worked in the garage during the summer and how he enjoyed it, "least you won't be working for Kooks now." You say making JJ roll his eyes, "Working at that country club was the worst decision ever." He says making you nod.

Your phone suddenly buzzes making you pick it up, you see a notification from Kie— A missed call. You ring her, and she picks up quickly, "What time are you getting to the Wreck?" She asks, "I'm leaving in ten." you tell her, you can see JJ frown beneath you.

He latches his arms around your middle, his touch tickling your sides. You chuckle slightly, trying to push him off you, so you could get ready.

You sigh, "Actually make it 20– someone won't let me leave." You tell her, she lightly laughs, "Hey, JJ!" She shouts so that he could hear her.

He grumbles a, "Hey Kie.." making you roll your eyes, "Sorry, he's annoyed that i'm leaving him for most of the day." You tell Kie making her hum in understanding, "It's like having a clingy puppy." you laugh.

"What do you mean 'like?', he is a clingy puppy." Kie laughs, making JJ grumble again.

"Okay, well i'll see you in a few Kie." You tell her, she says a short goodbye as you hang up the phone. You sigh looking down at JJ as his head is placed in your lap and his arms hold your waist.

"JJ.." You try but he nuzzles himself closer towards you, his head resting on your hip as your legs are crossed.

"What am i meant to do all day? Annoying you is my only pastime." He says, making you shake your head, "Go annoy Pope." You sigh. JJ hums, "Great idea." He says finally pulling his arms away from your figure.