44

⋆·˚ ༘*  pretend - alex g ⋆·˚ ༘*

·˚*  pretend - alex g ·˚*

—————

"...HMS, the royal merchant." Pope reads as he holds the spy class.

"Give it to the captain." JJ says grabbing it out of Pope's hands, extending it quickly and looking through the glass, "It's a spy glass." he says

"There's something inscribed on the end." You say pointing towards the hilt of the spy glass.

"right there." John B says as he passes it towards Pope, "Look at that shit." He gleams.
"What does it say?" JJ asks.

"You've come this far. Do not falter. The cross is on Freedman's altar." Pope reads aloud, "Freedman's altar. The cross is at the church!" He cheers

"What are we doing here guys?" JJ questions, "Come on!" JJ ushers everyone to move, "Give me a woogity!" He says to Pope. "Woogity-Woogity!" They both say as they move their fingers in synchrony

You quickly jump off the roof of the twinkie, Sarah giving you a hand down. You mumble a quick 'thanks' before getting into the back of the twinkie.

"Ah, crap! the tide." Pope says, as John B slows down, stopping right before the water. "Oh, this doesn't look good." Pope says,

"No shit Pope." You mumble

"How deep is that?" Kie asks, "I dunno. The road's gone." He answers, "But, she'll make it." He says with confidence.

"There's no way it over three feet so we're good." He says, "Fasten your seat belts. Hold onto something." He instructs.

"Dude, you serious?" JJ questions, "We'll be fine." John B adds quickly, "Three, Two, One." He counts down.

"imma say a quick prayer." JJ says, the rest of you holding onto the twinkie for support. John B hits the gas, the Twinkie stuck for a second before it flies off.

"Faster!" The whole group start shouting, mainly in fear of crashing.

"no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no." John B repeated as the twinkie stops, "I think we miscalculated." Pope says, Sarah holding up her fingers to signal 'a little'

"I knew i should have driven." JJ says, "As if that would've helped." You roll your eyes, JJ turns slightly to glare at you, but Pope turns him around before he can give a snarky remark.

everyone gets out of the twinkie, the water up to your knees, "Okayy, maybe we can walk from here." Pope suggests

"What? and leave the twinkie?" John B asks, "The.. the tides coming in." John B says sadly, not wanting to let the twinkie go under water and dragged out by the tide.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" Sarah asks. "Not stay here." JJ adds. Kie shakes her head, sighing slightly, "I can take my dad's truck."

"Kie are you sure?" You ask, she nods, "how much worse can it get?" she says.