21

smut

smut
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"JJ.." You mumble as he holds you against your bed, his hand tangled in your hair, he smirks lightly as he diverts his gaze to your soft lips.

"No one's home baby, it's fine." He says, lightly pushing you back so you're sat on your bed. He stands between your slightly open legs, his hand finding the back of your neck again, tilting you up to look at him.

While John B went out that night, JJ snuck round—looking to comfort you, but small sweet kisses escalated, into a full make out session.

He ducks down, lips grazing your momentarily before pulling back and laying you fully down on your bed.

He climbs towards you, positioning himself between your legs, finally reaching to kiss you. His rough lips connect with yours, slowly moving against each other.

Your hand reaches to his nape, the other holding his arm - caressing his biceps. He moans lightly as you play with his wispy hairs along his nape.

His hand that firmly holds your waist moves up your torso, under your shirt. His fingers reaching under your bra to play with your nipple, "JJ." You moan at the euphoric feeling.

He pinches your nipple, making your legs weak as he continues his movements. His lips connect hungrily with yours, your breath increasing with each kiss and pinch.

You feel JJ's hands move away from your nipple, edging closer to your panties, fingers playing with the lacy material. Your hips buck up instinctively, making JJ lightly chuckle, "Love it when you're so needy, baby." That sentence alone making you whimper, "please JJ."

He tugs at the material, swiftly pulling them off of you and onto the floor somewhere. Positioning his face so that it's in line with your skirt lifts just above your hips.

He looks up at you, seeing your eyes glistening and breath quicken. He smirk. He pulls up so his lips are inches away from yours, "Has anyone ever eaten you out, baby?" He asks, his voice laced with adoration.

You shake your head, 'no', lightly grazing his nose as you do so. He lets out a shaky breath, his hand gripping your waist almost painfully.

"Do you wanna know how it feels?" He asks, his gaze heavy as his pupils dilate. You nod, making JJ bite his lip.

He pecks you lips before pushing himself back down towards your hips. He trails small kisses along your hip bone and down towards your thigh. You shakily sigh as the contact against your hot skin.

JJ hands hold your hips still, circling the skin as he alines his head at you entrance. "Fuck, baby." he praises as he looks up at you with a smirk, "So beautiful."

You squirm in his grip as you feel his breath fan over you, making you need him. "JJ." You say out of breath as you anticipate his touch.

JJ ducks his head down, starting by inserting his index finger into your entrance, making you lowly moan. JJ adds another finger, pushing deeper inside you.