23

"Don't fucking hot-box my car, dipshits

"Don't fucking hot-box my car, dipshits."
song - everlong by foo fighters

—————

You wake up feeling the aches in your body after having to sleep in Kie's car. You stretch your arms out, groaning in pain.

"Morning." Kie grumbles next to you. You smile at her, "mornin'" You say before looking in the back to see the guys are also awake.

"Morning guys, sleep well?" You ask chuckling as they had the least amount of space between the three of them. John B grumbles in response, resting his hands over his eyes. Pope and JJ letting out a mumbled, "mornin'"

Kie turns on the radio to have some noise in the background, but quickly switches it off when it starts to comment on John B and the murder of sheriff Peterkin.

"Let's game this out." JJ says, " maybe you guys can help being the smart ones and all, but..." He says sighing, "The cops aren't gonna believe the accused, John B, who is... pretty much a homeless 16 year old boy at the moment."

"Thanks." John B say. "Shit." Pope curses.

"Okay, man. Yucatan, all right? I'm saying that's the only option." JJ says, making the group rolls their eyes.

"JJ, enough with the mexico bullshit,alright." John B says, "Sarah's gonna bail me out."

"She did witness the whole thing." Kie says. "Thank you." John B says. "And she's gonna snitch on her brother?" Pope asks, skeptic.

"Maybe.. she knows how much a psycho Rafe is." You say shrugging. "Nah, not happening.." JJ denies, "We've gotta get you off the island."

"The ferry. It's the only way." Pope says. John B sighs. Kie starts the engine, driving towards the dock for the ferry.

"Stay down." She tells the boys, they nod. Kie parks the car to the side as you quickly get out to see the ferry times.

You get to the board and see a wanted sign, "Shit." You say as you pick it up to see, $25,000 reward - John B. Routledge.

You take the paper and take it back to the car quickly. "Okay so— bad news, the ferry's closed. And there's this." You say handing Kie the wanted sheet.

"What is that? what is this?" John B asks as its handed to JJ, "Shit." Kie curses. "Well, John B uh... this is a good framed of you." JJ says showing him the paper. John B rolls his eyes.

"Okay, so the whole islands lookin' for John B right now." Pope says looking at the wanted sheet. "That's a lot of money." Kie says, worried.

"Congratulations, John B. You're now famous." JJ says as John B takes the sheet from Pope. "How am i the only Routledge without a framer?" You say making John B roll his eyes.

"Okay guys, we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights—" Kie says. "It's at the château, Kie." You tell her.

"And i wonder if the cops got the the entire place staked out. Let me think. Oh, yeah No they definitely have that place locked down." JJ says sarcastically.