26

"So you'd jump off a bridge if Kie asked you to?" He asks, "Duh

"So you'd jump off a bridge if Kie asked you to?" He asks, "Duh." You say

—————

In the morning Kie comes round to pick you and JJ up, Pope already in the car. "Morning." She calls from the car giving you a small wave.

You wave back at her smiling, looking back as JJ struggles to put his boot on, "Ready for hell?" You chuckle lightheartedly, secretly knowing it was gonna be worse than hell. Kie sighs as you open the door to her car.

"Hurry up JJ." You call, making him fumble as he runs towards the car, "I'm coming, ladie!" He shouts as he gets into the car.

"Hey guys." Pope greets the two of you turning to the back. "Hey." You smile, "Sup Pope, Kie." JJ finally greets them, pushing his boot on.

"Dude, just untie the shoelaces." You roll your eyes at him. "That takes too long, Y/n." He says tying his shoes up as he finally gets his foot in. He looks up at you, "And don't call me dude" He says ruffling your hair, making you hit his hand.

You get to school as the bell rings, "Good timing." Pope says getting out of the car and round towards Kie. You stand besides JJ as he stands in the door way.

"JJ." You hitting him on the back, he chucks the flask into Kie's car, "If i black out, just don't remind me." making you roll your eyes.

"That's not funny." Kie says, walking towards the crowd of people. You wrap your hand around JJ's arm pulling him along with you.

As the four of you walk you can hear multiple rumours of what happened, and whispered voices. You look over to see Kie sigh.

As you walk you see a memorial in the middle of the grass. "I feel like people are staring at us." Kie says as you guys stop in front of the memorial. "Oh yeah." JJ says as he looks around confirming Kie's suspicion.

"Guys i cant be late." Pope says walking off, towards his class. "Hey. Hey. We gotta stick together." Kie says walking after him. She holds her hand out for him to take, which he does. You and JJ following them, your hand still holding JJ's arm.

You sit in history class bored as you pass notes with JJ, him drawing you stupid pictures and sending little kisses.

The sound of someone's phone going off stops Mr Sunn, "Whose phone was that? nobody?" He questions, but quickly turns back to teach after no response.

JJ nudges you making you look over at him confused, he motions towards your phone making you pick it up. You see a notification from an unknown number pop up.

Kie and Pope look towards the two of you, "Did you get it?" She whispers, making the two of you nod.

You all click on the message at the same time, seeing that you all had a picture of John B and Sarah. The four of you look between each other, and you feel an overwhelming sense of joy wash over you. You try to not get too excited as it could be a joke of some sort.