9

"you're my girl

"you're my girl."
song - Where'd all the time go?

—————

You sit in Kiara's room as she searches for a dress you can wear, "what about this?" She asks, you look over to the long olive dress, that was fitted around the chest area and flared near the bottom slightly.

"It's beautiful Kie, thank you." You say smiling at your closest friend, who had convinced you to come to midsummer with her. You reluctantly agreed, wanting to support your best friend.

"You'll look so good in it." She says, you reluctantly take it, feeling slightly nervous about wearing something so nice.

Once changed you come out to show Kiara the finished look, your hair done up nicely with small daisies littered amongst your hair that was tied half up.

"You look so beautiful Y/n." She compliments you,

"Thanks, so do you!" You say, taking in her appearance. She wore a similar dress to yours, but it was purple and not fitted as much as yours.

"Cant believe we're going to this stupid thing." She says sighing

"I know, but we'll be there together so it'll be fine. I hope." You say, to which she grabs your hand and you two meet up with her parents. Who insist before leaving they need to take pictures of the two of you, making you both groan in annoyance.

Once you get to the party, you take in your surroundings, feeling so out of place there.

"Look there's Pope." Kiara says, distracting you from your thoughts, pointing over to where he and his dad is, dragging you towards them.

"Pope!" You exclaim, making Pope turn to look at the two of you, Kiara pulling him into a hug, once she pulls back he hugs you as well,

"look at you two!" he says laughing as he looks at your fancy dresses, "full kook." He chuckles

"I feel weird." You say readjusting your dress, to which Kiara slaps your hand making you stop.

Kiara is pulled away from the two of you by her parents, leaving you and Pope. Waving the you two, "I'll catch up with you guys later." She says

"Have you heard anything from JJ?" Pope asks you, but before you can say anything, JJ walks past the two of you. Pope grabbing him, and pulling him towards the two of you. You stare at him confused as to why he was here.

"Dude, don't sneak up on me like that." JJ says smirking. Pope tightly hugs him, making JJ groan.

"woah. Unexpected PDA there." JJ says pulling away, kissing him on the cheek tapping it after, "But hey, love you too man."

"What the fuck are you wearing?" You ask making JJ look over Pope and at you. He's confused for a second, trying to work out who you are which makes you sigh.