15

—————

—————

The pogues had decided to try pawn of the gold later in the week, giving you a day of relaxation. You all decide to spend the day on the beach.

You and Sarah watched as the others surfed for the morning. You surfed a little— but definitely not as much as the other Pogues. You chatted with Sarah for a while, getting to know one another more.

You watch as the Pogues make their way back to where you and Sarah sit, placing their boards to the side. "You guys have got some serious moves." Sarah tells them impressed. "Why thank you." JJ smirks, clearly happy with himself.

John B sits beside Sarah, shaking his wet hair beside her making her shriek. As everyone settles down, drinks are passed around as well as towels.

"So," Sarah smirks over at you as she watches JJ pull you towards him wrapping his arm around your shoulder as he usually did, "Are you two dating or something?.." She asks scanning the group for answers

"we're definitely not dating." you say
"we're definitely dating." jj says at the same time, making you turn to look at him— eyebrows furrowed.

"Then how come i saw you mackin' some blonde girl the other week, huh?" You ask him smirking

JJ says placing his hand on your cheek and pulling you to face him again, "It's not what you think Baby, i promise." He says in a fake accent, showing he was taking the piss. He wraps his other arm around your waist, "Please take me back. You're the best thing i've got."

"Alright, stop now." You say pushing him off, "You think i'd be some cringe boyfriend?" He laughs

"Yeah, you'd be the type to say some shit like, 'This isn't you, baby. Look at me.'" You say trying to sound like a 'pick me', making JJ laugh, pushing your hands off his face,

"Nah, that's you." He argues

"Nah, that's Kie." You say laughing, "Hey!" Kie says offended, "She's not wrong." JJ says shrugging. Kie huffs annoyed as the group laugh. "We love you though Kie." You say blowing her a kiss.

Sarah nods, not fully understanding the dynamic between the two of you but didn't care to ask anymore.

After some light talks and laughs, the group decide to head back to the chateau. Taking the boards back and washing them down before putting them away.

Later while sitting around the château, Sarah had invited you and the Pogues to crash a Kook party some of her old friends were attending. First all of you protested, not wanting to hang around Kooks for the evening.

"Come on guys, it's not like some fascist Kook get together— There'll be Pogues and Tourons." Sarah reasons with you guys. Pope sighs, "I just don't think it's a good idea.. You know Rafe and his posse will be there." At the mention of Rafe you feel JJ turn to look at you, which you try to ignore.